Going offshore to escape the CFTC

It only happened the one time. I am happy with how FXChoice handled the issue and their service in general.

1 Like

How one small group of traders ‘made more money than they could have dreamed of’ — and in a single day

3 Likes

thanks. missed that

9 Likes

WOW(more than 10)

10 Likes

great thread, super interesting topic.

1 Like

They are in Australia but as I understand it you aren’t covered outside of there. So being from the UK I can open an account but I’m not protected by “regulation” despite them being a regulated broker.

3 Likes

when the market makes a deep decline like that you get some traders dancing on their office desk and some traders pushing theirs towards the window :open_mouth:

1 Like

just got an email from FXCHOICE, on their margin call stop out level on thier pro account

Starting Monday, 10 August , we’re reducing the margin call & stop out levels on Pro accounts:
Current levels Starting Monday, 10 August

You will notice that all Pro accounts will now boast the same 25/15 margin call & stop out levels as Classic accounts.

:love_you_gesture: about damn time

Hey Guys - Technically - Not Technically have passed the Verification Stage. Just have to open/close some .01 trades to get to 10 Days to pass the verification. Will let you guys know how the Funded Process goes…

4 Likes

wishing you the best :+1:

2 Likes

Thank You that explains a lot.

3 Likes

No worries

FTMO’s challenge very inspiring :+1:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPkUBYQSxw

1 Like

This is another offshore prop trading firm I just saw. Pretty much stopped researching them at the “50% profit share” part of the website, but can use as a comparison with FTMO and others.

EDIT: NOT an endorsement. I don’t even know if they are real. Do your own research, please.

1 Like

Will take a gander

1 Like

BubbleXT? legit or not?

Nope on BubbleXT

1 Like

I withdrew all my money from EagleFx, it’s a great broker especially since you can withdraw your money in less than 15 minutes, but the spreads are too high for me, I will stick with Coinexx and continue looking for more low spread brokers like Coinexx, if you have any low spread broker suggestions other than Coinexx let me know please. Ty.

3 Likes

Check out Hankotrade. They are a newer brokerage. I’ve been with them since the beginning of this year. No withdrawal issues and customer service is great.

2 Likes

turnkeyforex, fxbrew, lmfx, tradersway/

3 Likes