Going offshore to escape the CFTC

when i had my withdrawal issue with coinexx witch took 7 days to process most traders was saying they had no issue, so i do know coinexx does have this problem from time to time that can be nerve racking for the traders waiting for their withdrawals

1 Like

Hi Team -

Haven’t posted in a little bit but just to provide an update. I have successfully submitted my first invoice for FTMO and am hoping to receive my first payout this week. The full process has been very simple (only difficulties when they switched Servers but those issues have gone away). Attached is my first payout certificate provided by FTMO. Thank you guys for the help and support.

4 Likes

Well I always get my withdrawal on time, earlier they had some issues with withdrawal processing timings, but now they are doing great job!!!

3 Likes

Well congrats bro.

2 Likes

I am not having any issues with Coinexx withdrawals…placed a couple in the last few weeks. All processed in time

2 Likes

The time I had an issue with Coinexx was because of a blockchain error on the Eth network. I was contacted by Coinexx’s Senior Client Relations Manager to explain the situation to me. I would give them the benefit of the doubt. Just keep emailing their support. Since then, with other crypto transactions (outside of Coinexx) I have used Litecoin without any issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing; proof that FTMO is legit! Is there a limit to how many accounts they fund? What would happen if 1000 people pass their tests? If you pass their test, is it guaranteed you will be funded? Are they looking further into your trading metrics like win% @ what average R/R ratio you are trading at? Example: would they prefer someone with 50% win% @ 1:2 R/R average over someone with 50% @ 1:1.5 R/R etc.?

2 Likes

They’re processing your withdrawal as we speak

They're processing your withdrawal - 2

3 Likes

nah man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

lol…here is an update: My withdrawal was released yesterday. Coinexx said I had some problem in my wallet address, so I gave it to them again and I got the money. Relieved!

3 Likes

yes i got the email, i went thru most of that guy post and he post the same fraud claim against other offshore brokers, i say it’s his trading and not the broker

1 Like

"Headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Kraken Financial is the first digital asset company in U.S. history to receive a bank charter recognized under federal and state law, and will be the first regulated, U.S. bank to provide comprehensive deposit-taking, custody and fiduciary services for digital assets.

From paying bills and receiving salaries in cryptocurrency to incorporating digital assets into investment and trading portfolios, Kraken Financial will enable Kraken clients in the U.S. to bank seamlessly between digital assets and national currencies."

3 Likes

Verification stage complete. Will have my first 100K account. I am now going to attempt 2 challenges simultaneously to get to the 300Kftmo verif

3 Likes

Just received an email from Coinbase Pro. ACH deposits up to 25K are instant, no longer need to wait the 5 days. Pretty huge for those not wanting to pay fees but deposit $$$$ instantly

2 Likes

does anyone use Kraken as an exchange or know anything about it? Now there are 3 for me to research - Coinbase Pro, Binance, and Kraken. I don’t trade with any of them - just want to use as an exchange from offshore broker to bank

don’t forget https://gemini.com/

1 Like

yes i also got the email, it’s about time

lol, now got an email they (Coinbase Pro) will start charging fees for withdrawals, they gave us the 'ole bait and switch with yesterdays news. Could’ve waited a few days to not make it SO obvious.

i didn’t get that email, can you provide more info, are they charging for ACH withdrawals?

they haven’t changed it on their website yet

1 Like