Going offshore to escape the CFTC

i don’t think there is a fee for ACH withdrawal

https://help.coinbase.com/en/pro/trading-and-funding/trading-rules-and-fees/fees

|# Changes to Coinbase Pro withdrawal fees

To ensure a smooth and secure experience for our customers and reasonable transaction processing times, Coinbase Pro will begin implementing crypto withdrawal fees starting today based on our estimate of the network transaction fee. This network fee will always be fully disclosed to you at the time of your withdrawal on pro.coinbase.com or within the Coinbase Pro mobile app.

Historically, Coinbase Pro has absorbed these fees on behalf of our customers. However, as crypto has begun to gain broader adoption in applications like DeFi, payments, and other projects, networks have gotten busier which leads to longer wait times and higher fees as users compete to get their transactions confirmed faster.

Note that Coinbase does not charge network fees for cryptocurrency transfers from one Coinbase wallet to another or transfers between verified Coinbase email accounts. Additionally, there are still no fees for having a Coinbase Pro account and you may hold funds as long as desired.

Download the latest version of the Coinbase Pro mobile app to get the most accurate network fee estimates.

Have questions? Take a look at our support page here.
© Coinbase 2020 Coinbase, Inc.
100 Pine Street Suite 1250 San Francisco, CA 94111 US
(888) 908-7930

Have you tried ATC Brokers? If so, how was your experience?

We vetted ATC Brokers, thinking that they might be an interesting addition to our offshore broker list.

Unfortunately, we determined that they will not host U.S. resident clients, except high-net-worth individuals – which does not describe many participants in a “newbie” forum.

So, we abandoned our vetting of this broker. See THIS POST

1 Like

Thank you!

@SmallPaul I see you’ve listed LMFX a few times as one of your trusted brokers.

Let’s say hypothetically you have $50,000 you need to deposit to one of these offshore brokers or else it goes down the drain. Do you trust LMFX with that much money?

1 Like

yes they are trustworthy with 50k or more, but i would spread that around with 3 trustworthy brokers

1 Like

I would put 10K with 5 different brokers.

1 Like

FXCHOICE
Tradersway
coinexx
LQDFX
LMFX

1 Like

Has anyone ever deposited with instacoins before? I deposited into LMFX with instacoins and the deposit hasn’t reflected in my wallet yet. Though instacoins took the money out of my bank account.

Anyone heard of fxview or is trading with them? Looks like US citizens can set up an account with them.

They do not accept U.S clients…this can be seen at bottom of site. Also if you try and fill out live account application it also says they don’t accept U.S clients there as well. These are the first two things I always check on any broker.

1 Like

did your deposit get process?

Yessir, I contacted customer support and it was on Instacoin’s side. I needed to provide more ID documentation. I do find it a bit messed up though that they let you purchase goods and then won’t let you access them until you provide documents.

1 Like

its standard. Get the money in first and then ask for documents :wink: , they make sure that they dont loose the sale !

2 Likes

look like wirex has a crypto visa debit card, they are more trustworthy than some of the other companies that’s out.

1 Like

I don’t see U.S listed under drop down box on the sign up page for Wirex.

2 Likes

yeah i see that, but a year or so ago i register and now i can’t do anything with my real account, so i guess they stop serving the U.S.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this before here, just a fyi to be aware of the stops level with the contract specifications for LQDFX. They are not 0 like most contract specifications on Coinexx.

2 Likes

yes i see their coinexx stop out level on 500:1 is 50% on 500;1 leverage and LQDFX is 30% on 1:300 leverage , all good for me :smiley: