Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I am a regular…but I just don’t talk much. I have been coming here to view this thread for many many years. I can assure you …those that are closed minded would sure be missing out not giving Hankotrade a try being that in my opinion they are better then most brokers on our list. I use their ECN plus account by the way…best they have to offer.

1 Like

Update on my FXVIEW application…they emailed me and declined me for live account opening. Here is what they said …
Dear Client,

Thank you for your interest in FxView.

Unfortunately, we cannot collaborate with clients from your registered jurisdiction therefore your registration is cancelled.

We wish you the best of luck in pursuing your trading goals.

Kind Regards,

Yamini Sharma

Back office executive

Fxview

1 Like

close minded or being happy with their current broker? every trader has their own criteria on how they choose a broker

For those that are happy and don’t want more back up brokers or possibility of improved trading conditions from what they are used to then it is simple…don’t do anything and keep the exact same brokers they are using. For me it never hurts to have more back up brokers and I am always looking for better conditions for gold trading which I have now found with Hankotrade.

1 Like

I have a Hankotrade account for some months now. Great broker. Fast withdrawals and the spreads are great. No issues and when I do have one, I contact my account manager and my concerns are addressed.

3 Likes

just got email from fxview, look like i wasted my time to save you guys time from trying to register with this broker.

" Hi James,

Thank you for your registration with fxview.

Unfortunately, because of our license, we are unable to accept US residents as clients.

Are you a US resident, or do you also reside in another country?

Thanks and regards,

Milica Nikolic

Head of Relationship Manager "

3 Likes

No 2 Factor for login… on Hankotrade… I am wondering if their spreads are as tight as they list…on live accounts…

1 Like

Once you’ve made an account, you can enable 2fa in the backend.

1 Like

Huh? I have 2 factor login on my account… and open and live and see yourself. They have a new LP and spreads are extremely low on majors.

2 Likes

2 Factor works perfectly on Hankotrade and live spreads are amazing…gold some of the best I have seen. Better then any broker we currently have on our list with their live ECN Plus account…

look like Hankotrade has a few traders in here and we should consider adding them to our list, sagefx should also be added they both got good reviews so far.

1 Like

It appears I did sign up on Hankotrade at one time and completely spaced about them. I can confirm they do utilize 2fa.

Will give them a shot here in the next few weeks and see how they look.

Edit: It was back on Aug 11, 2020 that i signed up. I was also contacted via phone and email from a rep as a follow up.

1 Like

I agree. Hankotrade has been great for me. spreads on par with coinexx if not slightly better.

1 Like

Possible additions to our List –

• SageFX (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)

• HankoTrade (Seychelles)

Regarding SageFX and HankoTrade, both of these brokers have been mentioned positively by members of our group in recent days. Does anyone have any objections to adding one or both of them to our List?

If so, now is the time to speak up.

1 Like

agree the questionnaire is a pain!

but I have managed to get past the outright rejection. Their manager is checking if my alternate proof of residence (outside US/In EU) will work. will post here what they email back.

2 Likes

Our brokers remain under attack by the Nanny State Brown Shirts.

PaxForex (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) has been shut down by the CFTC and FBI.

This notice replaces the PaxForex website –

Article in Finance Magnates –

PaxForex has never been our most popular broker, but they have been on our List for 9 years.

More later.

3 Likes

you doing to much, not worth it, we have plenty of rock solid brokers on our list

1 Like

CFTC charges overseas trading company with engaging in illegal crypto transactions

i don’t get it, should other offshore forex brokers who offer crypto trading stop offering crypto trading. this is not looking good for the future of offshore forex brokers

2 Likes

They’ve done this before, ie 1broker. Im still curious how they have the authority to do this to a non US company.

People were pissed when it happen with 1broker and were scrambling to get their funds out. Definitely makes me a bit worried about the rest of these brokers on our list.

2 Likes

look like the U.S. is taking crypto regulation more serious than their forex regulation

2 Likes