Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Here is the 10,000th post on the 10th year of this marvelous thread. May we live longer than the CFTC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suddenly, the post counter has gone crazy.

Within the past few minutes, it jumped from 10,000 to 10,370.

So, if it was wrong before, and now it’s right, then the 10,000th post happened a while back.

2 Likes

My rommie who trades with Coinexx says they take around 12 hours for withdrawals, which is not so bad I think. Will update once I take my first withdrawal, soon hopefully (fingers crossed)

1 Like

Well I did check with their chat support. But they did not give any straight answer. Anyway as I said I am not too much into this concept.

This is phenomenal. I just love this thread. Many more posts to go! Cheers!!

1 Like

Hankotrade is looking like the real deal, could be the next big offshore broker like a coinexx :+1:

I am also considering TurnkeyForex as coinexx spread got too high recently.
I opened an account with TurnkeyForex and tried to download their demo but there was a problem preventing me from this.
What is TurnkeyForex spread for SPXUSD? Coinexx spread on SPXUSD up from 0.2 to 0.6 now.

1 Like

Buying Bitcoin is live on PayPal. No fees, but spread looked to be about $20.

EDIT: I didn’t realize after posted that you currently cannot receive or withdraw. Buy, Sell and Hold only for now.

I had the same issue once you need to check your Anti virus settings, maybe that is preventing from downloading the file.
Or contact them for assistance
Also Turnkeyforex spread on SPXUSD is much better consistently between 0.2 to 0.4

1 Like

Are you now pulling out profits? Or still working on deposit…

still trading my original deposit, but i been doing some minor research and so far they pay withdrawals, i keep you posted when i start doing multiple withdrawals

I have a profit in hankotrade but I am using profits to grow the account. I am trying to get to 3X then take out deposit. Not their yet but I am 61% of the way! Where are you seeing they are paying out withdrawals?

1 Like

watching a few youtube vids and reading reviews on other social media platform about hankotrade

Either way I still get an unlimited access to this thread :wink:

I think what matters most to me is that I have been reading this thread for over six years while it was still less than 2000 comments and I started commenting on it about four years ago, while it was still only (relatively speaking) 4000 comments.

This is still the most read and most commented thread on baby pips and a Bible for offshore brokers.

Over last six years I found amazing brokers like finpro, coinexx, turnkeyforex and fxview (yes they opened the account for me, more on that later)

Last but not the least a BIG thanks @Clint for doing an amazing service to fellow traders

When a friend I mine asked for a call back number from hankotrade this was the response:

No problem, it just seems strange no number to call…

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 10:30 AM Frank Morrison <[email protected]> wrote:

Okay Robby. If you feel this way about our services. I feel disrespected and have nothing more left to say to you.

Kind regards,

Frank. M

Hankotrade

Email: [email protected] | Live Chat | Website: www.hankotrade.com |

not good at all, what was the conversation before this last response

I think he was wanting to call but he is busy and said what’s the call back number… We were just in a meeting together and where I was saying try hanko you will like them, better than eaglefx and he was like I do not feel very good about putting money with hanko. He is with eaglefx and charles with eaglefx fixes any problems he has and I know his account at eaglefx is over 100K

1 Like

i see, i no longer trade with a broker who no longer accept u.s. traders, so im with coinexx, eaglefx and looking for my 3rd broker, it gonna be between sagefx, hankotrade and hugoswway. truth be told hugosway, eaglefx and sagefx all use the same service which is good because they all pay withdrawals so i might just go with sagefx because they pro account offer lower spreads than eaglefx and hugosway

1 Like

Thanks.
0.2 to 0.4 is even better than Hankotrade.

1 Like