Going offshore to escape the CFTC

SageFX have same live spreads as hankotrade?

Coinexx provides their contact number in all their emails.

For the sake of full disclosure - I am an IB with Coinexx as mentioned in my earlier posts also, and I am part of a very large community of traders who trade with Coinexx.

We have a large Coinexx forum over a Telegram channel where ~1400 verified traders share their experiences. We recently added a Coinexx official rep to that group which helps maintain full transparency and a constant pressure over the broker, so issues donā€™t arise and if any do, they are addressed immediately. Anyone is welcome to check it out!image

1 Like

This is completely unprofessional (disrespectful and nothing more to say) on their behalf
That too over a call back request
Iā€™m still trying to figure the issue that made them respond this way

1 Like

I have been happy with Coinexx. Never had any issues with them. I was a hold over from FinPro. I use to use telegram but I stopped a few years ago. I do not know if I still have a telegram account anymore. What is your telegram group name? Just wonderingā€¦

1 Like

Everyone has a bad day. That is what I am writing to off to for hankotrade. For me I am happy with hankotrade. So far they have done what they said. I need to test out SageFX like I have with Hankotrade. My friend who is very good at trading, I do not think he will use hankotrade that is his choice. He is with Coinexx and EagleFX and looking for one more to spread broker risk.

It would be nice to know all the brokers who use same back ends but that would be making it too easy for CFTC to come after the brokers everyone is using to make money.

1 Like

i donā€™t think itā€™s the back end i think most of these offshore brokers are using IB/affiliate programs who are u.s. citizen making them a easy target for cftc.

EDIT: you can go on any social media platform and look up your broker and it will be some u.s.citizen with a link for you to sign up and he gets paid when you make trades. thatā€™s how the cftc say you establish physical presence in the USA

no, but their spreads on pro account are pretty good

That would not explain why FXChoice said no to USAā€¦all of the make up for FXChoice has no one with USA Citizenship.

SageFX in your opinion will be the best over hankotrade? I think hankotrade using a different back-end than coinexx and eaglefx. Eaglefx using a different back end than coinexx and hankotrade. Combo of Coinexx / EagleFX and Hankotrade would be 3 completly different back-ends, or you would not agree with that??

1 Like

yes that combo of coinexx, eaglefx and hankotrade will be the best combo. trading with brokers with the same back end is not something i will normally do but in this case eaglefx and the ones that share their same backend has a history of pretty much paying withdrawals.

maybe the cftc got a hold of belize regulators IFSC . who knows :crazy_face:

EagleFX has their servers in the US.

Following are all in the same Datacenter location

(Same Datacenter == same backend ? Who knows) How do you find that out?

FxBrew
Hankotrade
Coinexx
Turnkey
FairForex
LQDFX
SageFX (tool started working again, ok confirmed as well)

Following are a different country:

AAFX

I wonder if this guy owns several of themā€¦

Iā€™m not affiliated with or promote ETrade, just a hilarious commercial :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now, apparently, the post counter has been removed from this thread.

(Maybe itā€™s in the shop, for repairs.)

The post counters are up and running on all the other Babypips threads.

Yup. Youā€™re the winner.

Use your valuable, free access to this thread wisely :rofl:

2 Likes

E*Trade has a funny ā€œbear marketā€ commercial on t.v., as well.

1 Like

that is not good. DoJ said anything that touches us server is fair game. and it sounds like all these brokers have the same liquidity provider and backend infrastructure.

I just heard by the way guys that Deribit is forcing mandatory KYC by end of the year and Bitmex moved theirā€™s up to november the 5th.

I really really really donā€™t think this stuff is going to last, there is a lot of activity behind the scenes they are really making this their top priority. This is related to cryptocurrency laws concerning the travel law, and that is why all this is happening. Similar to what happened with the shutdown of carribean banks.

Iā€™m pretty much going to be forced into commodities. Thereā€™s no other way around it. At this point my best guess is that any forex broker that offers bitcoin as a method of transfer is literally at the top of DoJā€™s desk. They want a global crackdown on the travel rule. They do not want bitcoin to function as bitcoin and they are pretty intent about it. It has given them the angle to prosecute criminally and not just civilally.

1 Like

Well if thatā€™s the case then we should have access to ICMarkets MT5ā€¦

If everything gets shut down for US, I would have to start trading through friends outside of the US.

Because you guys mentioned it here, I started integrating Hanko into my backend system to give them a try. I spoke to Frank on the phone yesterday. Perfect English, very helpful. I donā€™t know what happened with ā€œRobbyā€.

I told him how I found Hanko and suggested he introduce himself here. Maybe he will.

He called from a UK number but told me he was in Seychelles.

If anyone wants his number, DM me.

Spreads on BTC are usually around .25 compared to 800+ at Traders Way. XAU is also low 2-3. I havenā€™t gotten into the currencies yet but they look promising.

And where is @HyperScalper to give us his notorious spread comparisons?

2 Likes

i agree, the U.S. is using newly crypto currency laws to go after offshore brokers, 2021 might be the end to all offshore brokers who accept U.S. clients

EDIT: If we can find out what the cftc told tradersway and FXCHOICE to force them to abandon ship or what they did wrong

i been looking into 2nd citizenship and passport

https://nomadcapitalist.com/second-passport/#:~:text=Also%20called%20ā€˜economic%20citizenship%2Cā€™%20this%20is%20usually%20the,take%20about%20six%20months%20to%20get%20this%20done.

2 Likes