Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I can attest to that one as Im currently using it for three FTMO accounts. It works great and flawless. It isn’t as fast as execution as the free FX Blue. However FX Blue sometimes throws out random errors or heartbeat issues and for that reason I choose not to use.

1 Like

If its a stuck transaction it should eventually resolve itself. The network is pretty congested.

1 Like

thank you, the worst thing a broker can do is limit themselves to one crypto type payment when there is multiple cryptos out there

Have you spoken to live chat about it? I am with them and not had any issues withdrawing.

I said before and I’ll say it again I defintely think this needs to be expanded in any broker that has multiple cryptos to trade on offer. Even if it allowed BTC and ETH it would be a good start. Maybe throw USDT and XRP in there possibly.

1 Like

they send the bitcoins the problem is on the bitcoin blockchain

My hardware wallet took 7 hours last night to transfer into coinbase. Did your blockchain transaction happen?

1 Like

no, it past 8hrs now

didn’t a few years ago they had like a week clog in the blockchain network?

Part of the problem could also be on Eagles side with who initiated the transaction. If they set the miner fee to small it will take longer to confirm.

1 Like

i’m guessing they always set the fee to the minuman , are you able to set your miners on your cold storage wallet?

Yes you can adjust the fee when sending, higher the fee, faster the confirmation.

1 Like

No offshore broker gets my business unless they offer XRP or USDC. I can’t take the risk of BTC/ETH blockchain congestion leading to horrid exchange rates during transfers.

2 Likes

Use this site to figure out the correct fees to get ahead of the line… https://bitcoinfees.earn.com

2 Likes

Wow!!! BTC is seriously backed up right now, you typically want this chart to be <10K tx

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#1,24h

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge… Nano X I know one can give more of a fee on transfer.

1 Like

thanks man, i’m watching my bitcoins fluctuate as i type :rage:

WHY I WANT STABLE…DAI or some kind of USDC/TUSD for EagleFX

1 Like

Deleted Post

i agree, i love eagefx but they must add other cryptos and a must add stabecoins

1 Like