Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Was this during news? Large order? I’m curious because I’m vetting them now.

1 Like

ok i cancel this withdrawal earlier today and went to do another withdrawal again, once again eaglefx send me the same excuse on why they can’t process my withdrawal, the same excuse they send me about 2months ago, here is their email

Eaglefx Email

Dear,

I hope this email finds you well.

Kindly be advised that we are experiencing some minor delays to our usual timeframe regarding withdrawals. This would be due to a software update on implementing even faster withdrawals in the future. One of our Payment agents will be in touch with you within 24-hours if not less. We thank you for your cooperation and patience.

If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us again, we are happy to help.

We are available 24/7 via live chat, email, by booking a call back request or alternatively, you can go to our FAQs.

Kind regards,

Michelle
Payments Team

I was actually curious as to how and what a trade copier is and how to set it up. I was thinking about trying FTMO out with a 25k account and linking it to my coinexx account as it is my main trading account. Do you know how I can look into that?

That’s the thing it was just a regular 2.5 lot scalp position about 2 hours before NY open. So there were no news events and a relatively small position, but like I said I tried it immediately after I closed my initial trade with a .01 lot size and the same thing happened. I’m giving them another shot currently during asian, so we’ll see how it goes.

I don’t have one setup yet. When I’m ready to start using one, I would go here Trading utilities for MetaTrader 5 in MetaTrader Market OR for MT4 here Trading utilities for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market to buy one.

I would consider this one: Buy the 'Fast Copy MT4' Trading Utility for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market I’m not a friend of Pavel Kolchin the author :slight_smile: Just it has a ton of reviews, lots of comments, and the latest update was recent, so it’s probably pretty stable. Be sure to get the one you need; there are several options: one for copying over the internet, local copying, etc.

This one looks interesting too Buy the 'Auto Trade Copier' Trading Utility for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market There’s a lot of options!

I’m using the FX Blue copier right now, mainly because it’s free. Just do a Google search to find the link. They give really detailed instructions if you use it. It’s worked between every broker I’ve tried so far except Coinexx for some reason (possibly my error, who knows?)

1 Like

Just wondering did EagleFX send the money?

No, i don’t like this feeling

hmmm… I am doing one tomorrow after close… I will see what happens…Will let you know…

1 Like

keep us posted, i’m still waiting :rage:

EDIT: they are using the same excuse they did last time my withdrawal was delay but when you talk to chat it has something to do with the blockchain hmmm, :roll_eyes:

have you made multiple withdrawals with hankotrade if so how long is the process

Eaglefx approved my withdrawal 30min ago . i hope this won’t be a trend moving forward

1 Like

That’s very good news !!! I have yet to have issue with EagleFX. Hankotrade I have not had same. Hankotrade has always had issues with getting money out each of the 3 times I have asked for money but they have always paid! Other hand EagleFX has told me one time like what happened with you and said it would be cleared up with in 2 days if I need the funds, they would get it processed as soon as possible. If I could wait it would be back to normal.

Maybe this is because they are in a draw down and not able to pay out or they really do have a problem with payment bank getting the money into btc. I have noticed that my base account that is in BTC for trading not USD trading account the withdrawal happens every time no issues. My guess is their is some issue going from USD -> BTC for EagleFX. This is just a guess on my part.

1 Like

Eaglefx is very good with withdrawals and i also chalk it up to some problem with BTC and Eagefx so i’m not gonna hammer them. you had withdrawal issues with hankotrade?

I am not going to say anything negative about Hankotrade because I think they are a good broker. They are new and having issues. I do get my requested withdrawal every time but not when they say I will. Kinda like coinexx sometimes it happens fast some times it takes days but you always get your money! I have done 3 with hanko and all 3 I have received. Tomorrow EagleFX will be I think my 53 withdrawal from them.

1 Like

yes they are new lets see what happens in the long run. i haven’t count my withdrawals with eaglefx but im pretty sure im in your ballpark 50+ withdrawals :+1:

1 Like

I wish eaglefx would do stable coin that is my only issue with eaglefx. Other than that, I have no problems with them!! I hope they do not kick USA people off but I am thinking next year 2021 they will say bye bye to USA.

1 Like

i agree they need stable coin and i with you about 2021 it gonna be tough for these brokers to keep accepting U.S. traders with the u.s. government on the hunt

1 Like

over 4hrs and not one confirmation. must be the blockchain or something

eaglefx knows something about the blockchain we don’t know, i wish they would of stated that in the email instead of the same copy and paste email they send last time the delay happen.

it’s been over 6hrs with no confirmations, coinbase still showing this transaction as pending so i know they send the funds, there is a problem on the blockchain that’s taking to long.