Going offshore to escape the CFTC

just got my bitcoins today. eagefx send my withdrawal 2 days ago i was monitoring it on the blockchain and just now receive it

3 Likes

Hyperscalper what do think about amp is a good broker for future trading? I wanna jump in to future trading​:+1::fire:

I am using AMP and am satisfied.

Cheap commission;many free platforms to choose; customer service is good; intraday margin is low enough.
AMP ACH withdrawal out is fast and usually reaches my bank the next day from the time I make my withdrawal.
However, AMP deposit ACH is a little tricky: they don’t have an option to make ACH deposit from AMP side. You need to push the deposit from your bank side. From your bank transfer information field, put two zeros before the bank number that AMP provide you. This way, you can complete a ACH deposit from your bank side.

2 Likes

BTC has been up over the past few days so I assume you made money while waiting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:fire::heart::pray:t2: wmwmw

a few bucks but could of went the other way, my broker need stablecoins

1 Like
1 Like

Ah excellent news. Just so much congestion on the blockchain at the moment.

2 Likes

Hey, Dude :slight_smile: You know my reputation (allegedly) as a high technology
guy. At this instant I am watching the NQ (or MNQ) futures contract
and it is moving 40 ticks in the near blink of an eye; so… maybe
stay with Forex ?? lol I am not joking around.

Of course, you could trade the much less challenging and slower
contracts like ES; but there (as in any trading) you have to have
predictive analytics or you will fail Bigly… again, just sayin’ and
in conclusion:
THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER OVER THERE :slight_smile:

I want to be very clear about something I can’t really explain fully.
The level of high technology I’m using is quite insane. So, if
you don’t have predictive Analytics, and are only guessing, then
I’d say STAY WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, but it’s certainly
your choice and for U.S. persons, undeniably; the action is
happening when you are fully awake !! :slight_smile: lol

[edit] Sorry, I didn’t answer your question. Yes, AMP is a fine
brokerage; but they did not have the technology platform
I needed, which is NinjaTrader, that allows for unrestricted
threading, socket comms, and every trick of compiled C#
to be used; if you are able to harness all of that power.
So, if you are a hacker (or have a hacker to help you)
then there is NO platform other than NinjaTrader; and
apparently, it supports Forex trading as well, although I
haven’t looked at that area at all, any more. :frowning:

hyperscalper

1 Like

How did the withdrawal with hankotrade go?

1 Like

FXglory offers 50% deposit bonus. Is this a recommended product? Sounds like a scam

Anyone have a recommendation for best broker to trade shares with? My capital is under 25k so i cant day trade a regular broker.

Eaglefx seems to have the most shares options but everyone seems pretty weary of them lately

1 Like

I would look at the recommended brokers this group has identified. One thing you’re going to run into as far as shares is the amount of margin that is going to be needed. FXChoice was an awesome broker and they just started offering shares, not sure where you are located but they no longer accept US clients.

I have an existing fxchoice account I haven’t used in a while. Can existing US accounts still trade with them?

2 Likes

Yeah they do for now, i have a feeling they are eventually going to kick us all out. I still have an account with them too, but don’t use it.

1 Like

They have allowed existing US clients as of now. But I know a lot of clients are pulling out because of the fear.

1 Like

I would warn you against using bonus as you need to be extra careful. You feel that you have enough equity but as soon as you lose your own funds, account blows up. You must calculate your own risk before placing trades. on the brighter side, bonus gives your trades more time to reverse, instead of the usual 50% stop out.

2 Likes

Yup, thats why i pulled out. They could shut you off at anytime. I had traded with the for a couple years, sad to see them go

3 Likes

I got this email from Coinexx last week.

1 Like