Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I did a test withdrawal about a month ago with coinexx of $100, took 3 full business days. They called me twice to confirm stuff. Its a major hassle.

2 Likes

ProsperityFx and SageFx spreads are exactly sameā˜ŗ

1 Like

read my post above about that

they not the only ones

cryptorocket. eaglefx and hugosway all have the same spreads.

i told you these brokers use the same service but are own by different people

1 Like

How to create Prosperitypro account?

1 Like

top right corner on home page, hit sign up.

1 Like

I did sign up but I didnā€™t see pro account option. Thank you.

you sign up and make a deposit and then create account, when you create account it doesnt gives you any options on their different accounts, you just load up their pro account symbols on mt4 and start trading

1 Like

you would be amaze how quick their withdrawals are, just like eaglefx, i got both as my most trusted broker when it comes to withdrawals

EDIT: Withdrawals

2 Likes

Sagefx and prosperity fx same spreads but prosperity pro account slightly better than sagefx. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

keep us posted on your experience with prosperityfx

1 Like

Maybe im missing something but how is AAFX on this list when its been flagged as a scam on another website? Granted Im not aware of how much 3rd party websites play into decisions in this thread but I was considering them before I found this information.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11616/www.aafxtrading.com

Also, Iā€™m proud to announce that I have now earned the ā€œBasicā€ badge. It feels good to be basic. Haha

1 Like

from the look of things AAFX got it sht together and there havenā€™t been any major complaints like not paying traders their withdrawals

Update:
Coinexx Withdrawal request: Wednesday
Released date : Sunday
From now on I will choose reliable instant Withdrawal brokers. :blush::raised_hands:

1 Like

Have you checked on their ownersā€¦
Who are they, that tells us theyā€™re different and not the same owners??

That is quite an acceptable delay

Yes. That is quite an acceptable delay for you. :+1:

1 Like

it expensive to operate 2 brokers at the same time when both are new and business just coming in, what i like is that these brokers use the same service and from what i know they all pay withdrawals very quickly

1 Like

I know this isnā€™t a crypto thread, but since most of us in here are US based and use crypto for transfers to/from brokers, hereā€™s some more reading to do:

1 Like

yup its all coming down, they are going to choke out most of us by stoping the transfers. And honestly, I donā€™t trust any of these offshore brokers anymore. you just never know. I wouldnā€™t recommend anyone having more than what is absolutely necessary to hold positions and cover margin in their brokerage accounts.

1 Like

Wow! Just wow! The Prosperityfx pro account spreads and instant deposit/Withdrawal options are just what I needed. I hope they become a trusted broker in the future in this thread like Eaglefx. Iā€™m loving it already. Thank you :pray: SmallPaul. Also, in the near future I will try sagefx because I see the same spreads and fast Withdrawal options.

1 Like