Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I do currency / commodities and indexes. They have good spreads and with George @ Hanko the order execution seems to be better than I get on my coinexx / eaglefx accounts. I cannot say about BTC because I do not trade it or other crypto’s. I know after 12pm on Friday hanko people split and you will not get anything back from them till Monday. If you are looking for fast service like EagleFX, you will not be happy with Hanko. I will say one thing is hanko will fix just about any issue you have with in 24 hour normally.

1 Like

Good to see EagleFX getting some deserved recognition. As with all brokers none are perfect but trust is one of those things that is generally high on people’s wish list for brokers and I agree that for me they are one to be trusted. Always had my withdrawals quickly though as mentioned the addition of some other cryptos for banking such as ETH and some stablecoins might be a welcome addition. My manual trading style isn’t overly affected by the spreads so not too much of an issue for me.

I do also use the IC Markets Seychelles account for the EA I use and switched over from the AU account recently which was a bit annoying as it screwed up my MyFXBook % figures a bit but aside from that it was a smooth transition and is business as usual for me.

1 Like

I rarely have a reason to contact them tbh but never had an issue.
My account was I think automatically moved to the Seychelles as I was with them for a long time.

if your looking for a much cheaper version of Eaglefx and offer the same, same day withdrawals you can check out sagefx and prosperity4x pro accounts.

i have made eaglefx, sagefx and prosperity4x my 3 main brokers because of their quick withdrawals and being that the latter brokers offer the same service as eaglefx but at a cheaper cost

2 Likes

yes eaglefx comes thru every time and deserve their trusted broker status

1 Like

Thank you :grin::pray::+1::blue_heart: I’m looking for low spread fast Withdrawal options. My main broker Coinexx I love it, but Withdrawal takes 24/48hrs.

1 Like

Having fast withdrawals are good
At the same time having low spreads and good execution is also important, Eaglefx and Hanko trade spreads are high but they are new and I will wait and watch whether they improve on the spreads in times to come or not
Good to know we are expanding on our trusted broker list

1 Like

i am running an automated strategy across 6 brokers, so far eagle fx seems to perform the worst for me. i also think fast withdrawals is a top priority, but im still trying to evaluate why eagle fx performs so poorly for my trading system.

regarding hanko, initally spreads were bad for me but thats because i wasn’t using the .hkt extension symbols (similar to Sage .pro extension). after using the .hkt symbols, spreads are insanely small and the smallest out of any broker ive ever used

for withdrawals, i tried a withdrawal with hanko and i remember they used such a low fee for the BTC withdrawal that it took forever for it to complete. but the withdrawal request was also when the blockchain mempool was super congested, so for now im thinking it was just bad timing.

2 Likes

I logged into my dormant IC account and moved from AU to Seychelles. With that done, I don’t see any option to fund with crypto? That was the reason my account was dormant. I had expected to see crypto funding options with the offshore version. What do you and @jessoprules use for withdrawals? International wire fees add up fast.

1 Like

I use Paypal and never paid any fees.

That’s good news. When I tried to use Paypal with IC about a year ago, it was rejected because it was from the US. Thanks for the info. I’ll try it again.

Yes I have always used PayPal too. No fees and once they process it, it is quite fast.

1 Like

Assuming the next step is shutting the door on US clients as a whole…

only on margin trading

little game changer

1 Like

Interesting.

But, that really belongs in The Lobby section of this forum.

1 Like

Coinexx BTC Withdrawal request Wednesday afternoon still waiting… :sunglasses: Forex brokers with instant money withdrawal 2020/2021 here I come. :star_struck:

1 Like

yes sir, i have already done that, coinexx is trustworthy but i have build my own list of broker that i trust that offer very fast withdrawals, all have been tested and tried to my liking

2 Likes

Small paul let us know all the Forex brokers with fast money withdrawal 2020/2021 thank you :grin::pray:

2 Likes

yes sir i will, right now eaglefx is the fastest but i found a cheaper version of eagelfx that pretty much use the same service and thats prosperity4x pro account, i still keep 3 brokers. eaglefx, prosperityfx and sagefx, all use the same service but own by different people

1 Like