Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Yes the account History is Intact on my MT4 as well.
Did you change your MT4 password or their website password for Turnkey Forex?

More options is good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to win some trades first :wink: lol

2 Likes

now, thatā€™s something. keep us posted.

1 Like

Only needed to change the website password.

1 Like

Prosperityfx $205 Withdrawal in 45 min.
Iā€™m going to trade on Turnkeyfx next week, spreads. commissions and fast Withdrawal progresing ā€œtop shelf.ā€ :+1::pray::blue_heart:

2 Likes

nobody does it faster then Eaglefx and Prosperityfx i must add LQDFX sends their withdrawal quick also but expect like 3-4% less of what you requested

1 Like

fast withdrawal is impressive but I donā€™t mind expecting it next day. might take a serious look if itā€™s beyond 2.

1 Like

Just an updateā€¦So I raised another withdrawal on Turnkey Forex this time over the weekend and got it on my wallet in less than 6 hoursā€¦quite liking their withdrawal time now

2 Likes

Thatā€™s much better

1 Like

Thatā€™s quite fast.

How much time generally LQDFX takes as per your experience and what payment method do you use if you donā€™t mind sharing?

1 Like

bitcoin, 8hr to 24hr withdrawal time, i left them but thinking about going back

1 Like

Turnkeyfx Withdrawal time 4:55 min.
I believe right now there is no better offshore broker than Turnkeyfx. Low spread, Low commissions, Fast Withdrawal. Great costumer service. :+1::blue_heart:

1 Like

so about 5hrs, not bad

EDIT: i ask turnkeyforex how long does withdrawals take here is their answer:

" Withdrawals are processed within 12 working hours after you reply to the confirmation mail with your external wallet address"

2 Likes

thatā€™s nice. looks like everyone is trying to up their game. well benefits us anyhow!

2 Likes

agree! they hv been listed here long enough and still going strong. and i tried a withdrawal, which came through in 8 hours

2 Likes

no need for a broker to take longer then 12yrs to withdraw your money, but i can deal with 24hrs if itā€™s a really good broker that i trust like fxchoice

2 Likes

iā€™m waiting for coinexx to respond to these guys, the first two posts

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/review/goto?id=141328

1 Like

Dose not sound very goodā€¦

2 Likes