Going offshore to escape the CFTC

“Trusted broker”( not so trusted broker. ):slightly_smiling_face: I’m glad I move to Prosperityfx and turnkeyfx, 2021 Fast Withdrawal options way to go. (Everyday or Every few days get your profits in a few hours.)

1 Like

to be fair to coinexx neither one of those guys have open a scam thread, that’s very important to note, you would think getting rip off that will be one of the first things you will do but also i like to see coinexx reply

2 Likes

Yes
I did change my password for Turnkey Forex Website, MT4 password remained the same.
It looks like they have introduced a new UI on their Website account.

3 Likes

IC Markets has a new offshore broker to avoid ASIC rules. The problem for me is no Paypal or crypto for funding. @jessoprules @theforexalgo

They have some unique pairs I want to try, so wire transfer it is.

2 Likes

That is good to know, although crypto funding would have been quite convenient.
What new unique pairs are they offering? @aaceofspades

1 Like

The three that interest me now are DXY, VIX, BUND

Might be interesting to trade AAPL and TSLA between earnings. I didn’t have a lot of success with coffee, cocoa or soybeans in the past, but I might jump in again. Nice to have options.

I use PayPal for funding IC Markets and I believe I was moved to the offshore account

1 Like

This isn’t really on-topic, but since most of us in here use Bitcoin for transfers from our brokers, I find this utterly fascinating. You can buy Bitcoin at supermarkets and gas stations now.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone
I’ve been wondering about the deposit Bonus offered by brokers, is it better than availing higher leverage on the account…any experiences on this ??
I’ve recently received an email from TurnkeyForex offering me 250% deposit bonus…
I have never used bonus in the past with them or any one else but this offer from TurnkeyForex has got me thinking again.

FXChoice is at it again. This time, no Bitcoin trading because who knows why.

Miguel:Our crypto feed is down. Liquidity Provider is working to resolve and may take 30 minutes to an hour.

1 Like

I tend to avoid taking broker bonuses unless you really know what you are doing when you trade. You can’t withdraw broker bonuses, so you need to keep bonus money separate from your actual deposit money, and can be a big hassle. I think brokers offer them just to get people to trade higher lot sizes, and since most aren’t good traders, it’s pretty easy money for the brokers to make when they lose all their trades. LOL. But to each their own.

4 Likes

Got the same mail! I have traded with 100% top up not 250. Might try :wink:

Turnkey is playing santa these holidays!

250% woah! what are the terms for it?

Yes seems like Turnkey is playing Santa
It is their Christmas promotion I guess…still contemplating to use the bonus or not

Haven’t read the terms completely yet, but I did notice that Turnkey has increased the maximum bonus to 100k from their current 20k offering …which is making me rethink whether to use the bonus or not

i notice turnkeyforex now has same day withdrawals on their website

1 Like

there you go

1 Like

i’m still trading with eaglefx and Prosperity4x because of their same day withdrawals usually within 4hr or less, is turnkeyforex still processing withdrawals within 5hrs?

1 Like

Withdrawals time up to 12 hrs. Same I’m trading with Prosperityfx and Turnkeyfx, last couple weeks I’m trading only with turnkeyfx and I’m loving it. :+1:

2 Likes

Coinexx seems to have woken up to reply all their recent bad reviews. Quite interesting:-
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14988/coinexx-forex-brokers

2 Likes