Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I’m living life and staying safe in this crazy world, how bout yourself

BTW: Who are you :thinking:

2 Likes

lol, you been on roll lately

2 Likes

Am doing okay Sir, it’s your contribution on that FTMO that attracted me to you. I introduced myself in our previous message but seems you didn’t find it interesting.

2 Likes

My Bad, Slip my mind :handshake:

1 Like

It’s okay. Am happy you doing well.

1 Like

The Truth About Forex Brokers ( things you must know) :+1:

2 Likes

Good on him for doing things right. Unfortunately, we will never have access to something like that. He even said that if these questions are posed to other brokers, that we would see for ourselves that they are all full of crap. He’s probably right. And unregulated brokers? Forget about it.

1 Like

Partly agree with him. There were 2-3 questions which I asked my broker and never got an answer like who are their Liquidity Providers. But there were other questions which were answered, like whether they are A book or B book brokers and others too. So, I believe it depends a lot on the broker you are dealing with.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. Even though I have been trading with Turnkey Forex for some time, I didn’t receive this email from them. Had you not shared this, I would not have received reimbursement of $960 on a trade in which I had lost around $3200. This group rocks.

2 Likes

On the topic of mentors profiting from student losses:
Numbers don’t lie. I’ve see people gush over mentors that are verifiably total sheisters. Take the system, run it through a backtesting program, and look at results. This is very important! There is no shortage of snake oil salesmen in this sphere. You can weed out many of them by simply backtesting.

2 Likes

Not disagreeing with you, but I will say that in regards to teaching this stuff, it is all subjective. For example, I can try to teach someone how I trade, but I cannot give them my understanding, and a lot will get lost in translation. Someone might do well with my system, while others would not. And unfortunately, this metric cannot be gauged when trying to determine the legitimacy of a teacher or of a course etc… However, anyone with experience can often discern whether or not a course has just been thrown together for quick profit and/or is setting people up for failure etc…

At the end of the day, education can be monetarily free, and I usually advocate for that. But no matter what the business is, there are always going to be greedy opportunists and suckers looking for the quick-and-easy.

3 Likes

I 100% agree with you. These things happens every where.

1 Like

That’s good to know. Did you have to request for reimbursement? I made a loss on a trade and planning to take reimbursement on the same, but I will wait and see f I make any more losses. It makes sense to get reimbursement on the biggest loss.

There’s only one way to rock. But, many ways to trade… Technical trading is objective. A system works or it does not.
Fundamentals and real time trading on instinct is a different matter. My point is that if the guru tells you that doing this particular thing worked during a certain time period and you use good data and a solid backtester and see that it did not work that way, don’t give the guru any money.

2 Likes

The best advice i can give forex traders

Work while they party
Grind while they sleep
Live how they dream

You Gotta Be Strong To Be Alone - There is a big diffrence between being lonely than being Alone

1 Like

Does anyone have direct experience with AAFX? I have an account with them but haven’t traded anything. I know they had some payout issues a while back? Just wondering if any current news on them is available or if anyone has opinions one way or another. Thanks

this massive drop in BTC. do you think this will affect offshore brokers. i read some articles about turkey not accepting bitcoin as a form of payment and the us treasury cracking down on it. I live on the US and i currently use eaglefx and cashapp for my deposits withdrawals. havent had a problem yet. I recieve my funds in under 1 hr

1 Like

It’s already gained half back. Unfortunately, the US will keep cracking down on anything that allows the little player to succeed in this business. The whole point of Dodd-Frank was to make the barrier of entry too high for the average person. Cleverly disguised as “protecting” the trader.

4 Likes

it’s sad the U.S. government have sold out the little players for the big players, government was suppose to be about helping the average person to get ahead

1 Like

As a technical trader, I can say that it is not objective for me. Taking trades based purely on what the indicators are showing is not a wise way to trade without an understanding of the market. Not to say that you cannot be successful with this approach, after all, EA’s are used everyday, however, you will have a much better win rate if you are manually trading with a good understanding of the market and can adapt quickly to market changes. This is just my experience. I cannot speak for others.

2 Likes