Going offshore to escape the CFTC

YEAH, that is what bucket shops do…

this is a bucket shop.

when their traders lose, they pocket the money.

when the majority of their traders win, they close up shop and keep your money.

either way, they keep your money.

its a bucket shop.

this is why there are so many brokers at that address, because they know that they will eventually fail.

also, as far as i know, you are personally sitting in kingstown mr smallpaul.

as far as i know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Beachmont+Business+Centre,+Kingstown,+St.+Vincent+and+the+Grenadines

the traders in this thread would like to thank you for discovering this bucket shop, thank you so much :+1:

1 Like

thank you for finding this mail service that over 300 companies uses, they also offer customer service for a extra fee, and many other services i’m thinking about using them. thanks

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you go right ahead

1 Like

take a look at this, there is so much fraud in this building…

there is a huge fraud alert on this page, and it just happens to be about the people in suite 305 which is the people in the video posted above.

I WOULD NEVER DEPOSIT MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. (prosperity4x.com)

THIS IS A CRIMINAL RIPOFF COMPANY…

Dck tracy is on the job, lets us know what you come up with. ok guys i will stop responding to this guy to get this thread back on track :v:

2 Likes

and, by definition, every heavily regulated broker in the US…Oanda, Forex.com, IG, are all bucket shops as well. The trading conditions (spreads, commission) are far superior with the unregulated offshore brokers. Matter of fact, these heavily regulated bucket shops in the US freeze their platforms, spike prices, literally every trick in the book, but they are “regulated” so it is OK . Not to mention, the offshores give you 500:1 leverage, there is no need to deposit large sums of money. Just deposit what you need for the trades for that week and withdrawal the excess frequently… A broker with 20:1 leverage requires 25x the deposit for margin to execute the same exact trade as a 500:1 broker.

3 Likes

You are wasting your time here. Everyone here knows and understands the risks of dealing with an offshore broker. Just as we know and understand the risks of dealing with a local broker. You are bringing nothing new to the table with your discoveries. Trading with an offshore brokerage is not for everyone.

Rather than try to explain anything, I will just recommend that you continue doing what you feel comfortable with, and leave the rest of us be to continue doing what we feel comfortable with.

4 Likes

that is absolutely fine with me…

2 Likes

My top 3 offshore broker for 2022
1-) Coinexx
2-) TurnkeyFx
3-) Hugo’s way :raised_hands:

2 Likes

my top 3

1. cedarfx, use the same service as hugosway but with no commission
  2. propserityfx
  3. coinexx
3 Likes

When the current financial crisis arose and the market began to
collapse, many were scrambling for answers, searching for the cause of
such a widespread and catastrophic market failure.

LINK:

FINANCIAL WEAPONS OF MASS
DESTRUCTION: FROM BUCKET SHOPS
TO CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS

fwd/cc:
W KAWASAKI, SPECIAL AGENT
INTERPOL ORGANIZED CRIME TASK FORCE

this is absolutely not true.

a regulated broker has capital reserve requirements that they must maintain or they will be shutdown.

AN UNREGULATED BROKER HAS NOT CAPITAL RESERVE REQUIREMENTS AND WHEN THEY GO BELLY UP AND RUN OFF WITH YOUR MONEY YOU ARE F^&CKD.

Yes, they have the capital reserve requirements…that’s it. They are still on the other side of your trade pullin every trick in the book for you to lose. Not to mention, in the US, the CFTC actually prohibits the protection of your funds with a forex broker, there is absolutely no insurance on your funds. So, in a nutshell, horrendous trading conditions and still no protection of my money, not to mention, because of the leverage offered, I actually have 25 TIMES MORE MONEY at risk with these “regulated” entities. Not sure what you are doing here or what your agenda is, but if you live in the US and trade forex…YOU ARE WAY BETTER OFF offshore.

1 Like

You must be new to the world of FX.

Regulated brokers get away with shady business practices on a regular basis. And your pearl clutching with offshore brokers is going to fall on deaf ears. Anyone who has spent time in this arena know very well the risks associated with unregulated offshore brokers.

This entire thread is filled with information regarding it.

I agree…this entire discussion is like going over the same concluded thing over and over again. We have to understand that all the brokers, regulated and unregulated do have some shady practices, all are ultimately minting money. Having said that, we should rely on brokers which have long standing, provide good trading conditions, overall traders have good reviews about. On those grounds, I have a soft corner for offshore brokers and my fav on that list are:-

1. Coinexx
  2. TurnkeyForex
  3. Prosperity fx
  4. Cedar FX
  5. Hugos Way
2 Likes

I have no problem taking on the risk of going offshore and potentially forfeiting the 15% of total capital I have offshore (margin + 4 loss buffer) in exchange for the profits I’ve been able to make over the years with >200:1 leverage and no FIFO.

As far as brokers…

I’m still with FXChoice & Tradersway for now… out of the remaining accessible brokers, my #1 is Coinexx & #2 is LQDFX. I also recommend TurnkeyFX. The only reason I closed my account was due to already using Coinexx which has the exact same LPs.

1 Like

mr cryptosurf,

you have helped me to see the light. i think that now i am seeing things your way.

who needs capital requirements, its just a bunch of stuffy red tape.

so i have decided to whip up my very own “nofrills offshore unregulated brokerage”.

OUR NO FRILLS OFFICES ARE LOCATED AT THE SOUTH POLE

OUR STAFF CONSISTS OF: PENGUINS

for new customers, we only accept trade requests over email: [email protected]

following are our trading rules:

1. when you lose, we put your losses into our deep pockets.

2. when you win, we change our email address.

we are a NO FRILLS BROKERAGE AND WE PASS THAT SAVINGS ONTO YOU™

BTW, at this time we are proud to say that WE HAVE NO NEGATIVE REVIEWS.

[email protected]

“A LEGIT BROKERAGE”

Only problem with your sarcasism…is it simply isn’t the case. I have been using 2 of these brokerages for 7 years, withdrawal every week…NO ISSUES AT ALL. When I trade with the “regulated” bucket shops in the US, they pull every trick to help me lose. Once again, not sure of your agenda here, but I’ll repeat it again, if you live in the US and you trade forex…YOU ARE WAY BETTER OFF OFFSHORE

1 Like