Going offshore to escape the CFTC

<1 pip in most cases then. Not bad for lower end commission.

Client mistakes will never result in a broker refunding a client, sound fishy to me

2 Likes

Yep, that picture matches what I saw just the other day and four months ago. Good to see the super-tight spreads stay consistent!

1 Like

yeah it really nice , however that review is fishy as paul said. maybe try them in future with small money to see how they process the withdrawal…

1 Like

Over the years, I’ve noticed big differences between brokers. One of the reasons I like FXChoice so much, even though they no longer accept US clients and their spreads are not the best, is I am profitable there. Same exact strategy on some other brokers is not profitable.
Planning on giving ProsperityFX a try soon also, since so many people here are happy with them… Most important metrics in evaluating a good broker are ability to withdraw money and make a profit …

2 Likes

You will be happy with this broker. I have never had a problem with them., As you know, FX Choice was one of my favorites until they stopped accepting U.S. citizens, but they were also great to me.

3 Likes

What type of fees are you paying with withdrawals? I have noticed my last few from TradersWay (USDC) and LQDFX (Tether) have been ridiculously higher than normal. I mean 20% profit on an account turns into 17-18% when they hit you with 10-15% on the withdrawal. I don’t believe it is on the broker end, I believe it is coinbase pro.

Coinbase never charges me a fee when I withdraw from Myforexfunds with USDC.

Yes, I do not have any fees with the props either. It is not the actual withdrawal from coinbase to bank. I am speaking of, it is from broker to coinbase. Not sure if the props eat the fees. With my offshore brokers, it appears as if they are sending my actual withdrawal amount, but I always get less and as stated, increasingly less as of late.

You guys should check this out

Turning $0 into $300,000 With Flashloans

1 Like

Although I love LQDFX, I believe they had hidden fees on deposits and withdrawals with crypto; if you deposited $300 or withdrawn $300, you would receive 283 or something like that.

I received this email from Eagelfx and several other brokers also sent me similar emails

Dear Traders,
We are contacting you to inform you that LUNAUSD cryptocurrency pair will henceforth be unavailable to trade on EagleFX. The decision to remove the asset has been taken by our liquidity providers in response to the unprecedented activity and price action seen recently for the Terra protocol.

Due to the high risks associated with trading the currency, we feel it is in our client’s best interest to remove the listing all together. As with all investing, there are associated risks and we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the [Terms and Conditions

Also got this notification from youtube

How This Man Just Caused a $45 BILLION Crash [Terra Luna]

1 Like

They also have stops levels. Annoying but can be dealt with via EA. They have become a bench broker for me except USD/MXN. Their spread is the best I can find. Their swaps are pretty ugly as well.

1 Like

Aren’t these two brokers connected? One owns the other or is a white label? Their price feeds look identical to me. Does anyone know what their connection is?

+1 on ProsperityFX

3 Likes

I’m going to give one more shot to the funded account, I want to go with MFF, because of the challenge price, does anyone give a thumbs-up for the MFF or should I go with FTMO and have the price be a little more?

1 Like

MFF is much better. Price is cheaper and challenge is easier.

3 Likes

MFF is definitely easier as phase 1 target is 8% vs. 10%. Allowable DD is 12% vs 10%/ Cost is about $200 less as well.

3 Likes

What do you think about these challenges by borkers?

1 Like

Both challenges are better than FTMO but can’t beat MFF.

Major advantage MFF has over all other prop firms:

1. Cheapest challenge, none can beat it;
  2. 12% drawdown, 8% profit target, most other prop firms have 10% and 10%.
  3. free extension and free retries.
2 Likes