Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Re: Turnkey Forex

I received this PM from a member of the Babypips community:

(quote)
You might want to update your list for US.
Turnkey fx is no more
(end of quote)

I tried to access the Turnkey website, and I was redirected to the Coinexx site.

I’m looking into this further.

If anyone has info on the current status of Turnkey Forex, please weigh in here.

Until we have an explanation regarding Turnkey Forex, I will leave the List intact.

Clint, I believe I posted the conversation I had with them about a month or so ago; they confirmed on their live chat that they have merged with Coinexx. It’s funny they did this so quietly.

I found the same thing around the time when SmallPaul and I were having a conversation about SageFX “temporarily” disallowing new US traders to open an account with them.

We were both surprised at how this move happened out of the blue with no press releases or announcements to the public whatsoever.

1 Like

I have placed a Notice on the Turnkey Forex listing, indicating that Turnkey Forex is no longer operational as a retail forex broker, and their listing will be removed within days.

1 Like

Birds of a feather flock together, I have already mentioned that they are all family and friends, so I won’t delve further into that.

This has a theme and a common denominator, judge for yourself.

Finpro Trading sells clients to coinexx, In 2022 Finpro trading returns online started accepting customer funds, by late 2022 Finpro trading disappears without a trace with customers’ funds.

Turnkey Forex sells clients to Coinexx without notifying the customers. By late 2022, Turnkey Forex disappears, redirecting you to the Coinexx website.

2 Likes

Fellas,

With the recent crypto downturn, fraud and federal govt. up in arms and squeezing the hell out of us retail traders, which are your preferred methods/quickest ways to transfer crypto to fund you offshore accounts?

It’s still a crypto exchange at the moment.in my opinion

Coinbase is what I currently use. I’m a bit limited as far as how much I can transfer in a day.

I’ve tried exchanges like Moonpay and Changelly, but they are hit or miss (30% hit). My bank constantly declines the transactions to these sites. Even right now, my bank declined transaction to some prop firms like MFF and it’s frustrating.

ACH transfers aren’t enough, wire transfers should be unlimited or at least 250k, debit cards are what they are

They have been the same for a while, they just didnt want to admit it. If you look at the terminal for both side by side the price and spread are identical

@Clint @SmallPaul any insight on SolidECN? they seem sort of too good to be true. They take US residents, only MT5, spreads are lower than coinexx, and their trust pilot is like filled with amazing reviews.

Too good to be true?

Having used Coinexx in the past and had a bad withdrawal experience posted here and on Forex Peace Army, it took them 7 days to honor my withdrawal. I don’t do business with them anymore but they many happy customers

I have to chime in here, it must be said that many offshore brokers use the same prime brokerage services with the same price feeds and back offices. As offshore brokers grow certain services dominate the market.

But the 3 i mention early do co-mingle with each other, I have provided proof of that Info.

1 Like

which 3 again?

wait your bad experience was with coinexx or solidENC?

Coinexx, and the three i mention above

1 Like

AH so no experience with solidecn then?

1 Like

Don’t be attracted by name, do your research

I can care less about the name. Ive done as much research as possible. We are talking about forex brokers, and unregulated ones at that, so of course there is only so much research can be done

1 Like

I found this list after getting started in forex and signing up with my first broker. That broker was OspreyFX and once I found this list, I was wondering why it is not in the Group 1 list. After checking, from what I am seeing, they supposedly don’t accept US clients but I had no issue signing up and creating accounts, been trading with them since November.
I signed up with them based on a recommendation from a very trustworthy Youtuber.
Maybe they have changed their stance on US clients? A good broker from my experience so far.
They would definitely deserve to be on this list, and likely as a trusted broker?

I also have accounts with two other brokers to help keep things diversified, just in case. Those two are on this list.