Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Lack of regulation.

Would you please let me know how many U.S. investment scams, including brokers, that have cost U.S. customers billions of dollars have been stopped by Regulators before financial lost? Regulators only stopped such scams after the fact and billions of dollars later, with little or no money return to the clients.

2 Likes

It was over reaching “regulation” that created this thread. But you already know this, you’re just trolling…again.

3 Likes

He’s like Paula 3.0

3 Likes

Trust me, it’s him with his many of user names, I know his pattern

3 Likes

Now that Prosperityfx and Envifx have merged, should we put Envifx on our list and remove Prosperityfx.

Prosperityfx, We are finally ready for liftoff!

Thank you, your support is invaluable.

Dear Valued Client,

We are pleased to share detailed instructions regarding access to your new user account.

To begin, kindly visit Envifx.com and proceed to log in.

Use the email address associated with your Prosperity login, then select the “forgot password” feature to reset your password.

Upon successfully resetting your password, you’ll gain access to your new CRM account, where all your previous information, including wallet funds, has been seamlessly migrated. Within the CRM interface, you’ll have versatile functionalities such as internal transfers, deposits, withdrawals, and more.

We appreciate your patience as this upcoming weekend will witness the introduction of additional deposit and withdrawal methods, further enhancing your convenience.

Moreover, we’ve previously provided instructions on accessing your trading accounts via the new desktop terminal and the mobile trading app, both of which have been successfully migrated.

A gentle reminder: your trading account credentials remain unchanged from your Prosperity-Live server login details. Simply ensure to update the server information when entering your login credentials, which will now correspond to either EnviFX-Live5 or EnviFX-Real2.

3 Likes

I was checking here to see what the story on ProsperityFx was. Thanks @SmallPaul

I have them as a backup and checked into EnviFx. I stopped when I saw they charge $9RT?!!

I also stumbled onto this https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/envi-fx-review-automated-capital-trading-financial-fraud/

Maybe ProsperityFx should be moved off the trusted list until we have time to work with them?

2 Likes

I’m guessing because of this merger ProsperityFx will close up shop

1 Like

It’s not hostility or rudeness, it’s just that we see a parade of the inexperienced offering uninformed opinions. What we need is more broker options. Preferably, the type that has high leverage, low spread/carry, good execution and efficient withdrawals with several types of crypto

2 Likes

METHOS,

I agree with everything you said in this post, especially the quoted portions above.

1 Like

To answer your question, Coinexx is the common denominator.

Are you recommending that we eliminate Coinexx from our List?

3 Likes

No, But With the information I posted above and the current reviews about them, I’m beginning to doubt them as a trusted broker.

That’s the one Trusted Broker I had not tried yet with a demo account. Thanks for saving me the trouble and potential losses.

There is no mention (yet) of this merger in either website (Prosperity or Envi).

Also, in our List, we show ProsperityFX as domiciled in SVG. However, their website indicates their domicile is in The Marshall Islands, and their offices are in Cyprus (see Note below).

I suspect that ProsperityFX is absorbing EnviFX, and the surviving company will be ProsperityFX, domiciled and located as above.

Note:
ProsperityFX is operated by Prosperity Tech Ltd, Company Number 118344, with registered address/agent at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960. Further to the above, Prosperity Tech Ltd, main place of business is in Stavraetou 2, Office 3C, 2035, Cyprus.

ENVIFX is operated by EnviLLC, a broker of international CFDs trading securities. ENVI LLC is authorized by the MWALI International Services Authority (Comoros) with license number T2023238 as an international brokerage and clearing house, registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. EnviLLC is subject to supervision by the Securities Commission, registered with the Financial Services Authority in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under registered number 706 – 2020, with registered address/agent at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachomont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Further to the above, ENVI LLC’s main place of business is located in 1st April 125, Office 2B, 5480, Paralimni, Cyprus.

2 Likes

Speaking of “regulation” Binance, who sparked the downfall of political class biggest donor FTX, got their payback.

The US authorities have always wanted their prying eyes inside these exchanges and now they set a precedent.

2 Likes

When your doubts become a recommendation, let us know. Then, if the majority agree with you, Coinexx will be stripped of its Trusted Broker designation.

As we have said often, the Trusted Broker designation has to be earned. And a Trusted Broker must continue to deserve that designation, in order to retain it.

2 Likes

I will add Forex Chief to our List. A lot of the info we normally include in a broker listing will be blank, to be filled in as we dig it up. Your help in this task will be appreciated.

I will move the ProsperityFX listing from SVG to Marshall Islands, as this is what their website indicates. Regarding the merger of ProsperityFX with EnviFX, no change will be made to our List, until that merger is finalized and we know the name and location of the resulting company.

2 Likes

From @envi.fx on IG.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz19_lhx8UZ/?img_index=1

@envi_fx on X
(https://twitter.com/envi_fx/status/1727013866259759298)

And there’s this:
https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/envi-fx-review-automated-capital-trading-financial-fraud/

4 Likes

Envi FX fails to provide company ownership and executive information on its website.

Envi FX’s website domain (“envifx.com”), was first registered in 2020. The private registration was last updated on July 23rd, 2022.

This is something all of our offshore brokers do

Considering how our regulators act and behave, I don’t blame them

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

4 Likes