Going offshore to escape the CFTC

With how risky these offshore brokers are becoming, has Capital Partitioning ever been brought up as a way to mitigate risk with these brokers? Basically doing something like a 50/50 split. 50% with the broker and 50% easily accessible in a safe account–treating them like one account. If you want to risk %1 on a trade you actually risk 2% etc. That way if a rug pull happens, you’re not completely out the entire account.

1 Like

The advantage of high leverage brokers is less required capital locked up in margin. @ a 500:1 broker I always kept 15% @ broker to cover margin & lets say 4-5 loss buffer + 10% @ crypto exchange (FDIC) + 75% in bank account (FDIC). I also did bi-weekly transfers <> broker as needed to withdraw profits over 4-5 loss buffer or add more capital to get back to 4-5 loss buffer.

2 Likes

I got this from Hanko…

We forwarded your concern to the Fyntura team, and they told us that these are individual case-specific issues and there are other aspects to these reviews.

They are already looking into it.

Feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance.

Kind regards

Hankotrade Team

3 Likes

Well lets wait for their response and any further comments from the community lol

Hankotrade also have problems of their own that need to be solved, things are not looking good for them either

Another delayed payment by #Hankotrade #SCAM

wow…Shocker!!

I just noticed while checking this video shared by you @SmallPaul a comment that seems from Hankotrade’s side, its going off and on right now…not sure why…may be the channel owner is deleting it??? I quickly managed to take a screenshot.

1 Like

Could be the account holder doing or trying do something shady

I actually tried to look up this transaction ID, it does exist worth $990. Who to trust here now?

Regardless if hankotrade is right or wrong there seems to be a issue with withdrawals and trading

1 Like

Yes, perhaps because of this MT4 fiasco, there might be some internal issues. Anyway I took my small money out from Hanko easily, and I would rather wait and watch right now, with my other old broker, rather than jumping into any new one (like Fyntura). Crazy times!

2 Likes

There is clearly an insolvency issue right now @ Hanko… which can lead to an exit scam rug pull

1 Like

Will you look at this idiot…That has to be a real email address cuz the domain is “Hankotrade . com”
Tell me what’s wrong with this recent review from trust-pilot…

btw, Hanko is still saying their having these withdrawal issues due the “migration”. Not personally, but there are people still with issues.

2 Likes

You may recall what turnkeyforex.com did, they sent their traders without notice to Coinexx and disapered with some of their funds

1 Like

I do hope that people are paying attention.

As a result of overreaching regulation, we have prop firms, brokers, payment processors, trading platforms et al., that are being pushed into a corner, leaving them little-to-no recourse but to fail or fall in line.

Many times, these are good businesses, providing much-needed services to happy clients for years.

The insolvency issues that we are currently seeing with Hanko at the moment, are a direct (or, indirect, depending on how you look at things) result of said over-reaching, regulatory pressure.

This inevitably causes good businesses to become bad, because they literally have no way to stay above water and remain solvent, labeling them as scammers and forcing them to disappear off of the map. This is what regulators want, after all.

Not to say that this is the case for all operators, but surely, for props like MFF and brokers like Hanko, it could possibly be argued.

So, regulators will continue to ‘regulate’ the things that they do not like (the businesses that refuse and/or are unable to pay-to-play), which results in activity and outcomes that further-justifies their over-reaching regulation. It is a win-win for regulators.

One might say that they are literally creating the very problem that they are responsible for fixing. I am sure that they are patting themselves on the back and giving each other high-fives as they take down and turn another legitimate business.

5 Likes

I am planning to give Fyntura a shot. I was one of the first few to try Prosperityfx and remained with them till they switched off their MT4. Has anyone else here tried Fyntura directly, without being a transfer from Hanko?

2 Likes

The nanny business has been quite in action in 2023 and I think they are going to be even more active in 2024. Clearly Metaquotes has lost business too. Rule of the game is to be aware, attentive and connected.

4 Likes

Yes I made a small deposit of $100 with Fyntura day before yesterday. So far, they are good, placed few small EURUSD trades, that went well. Customer support is decent.

2 Likes

SmallPaul, what are the best, safest, and most trustworthy trade copiers you have used to execute trades with different brokers at the same time? It seems that you have used these services with great success.

1 Like

I have use fxblue, you can also buy trade copiers