Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I use “Local Trade Copier” on MQL5. Tons of options for the slaves. It’s been great so far. I think it’s probably the best one on the MQL5 site.

1 Like

Thanks, SmallPaul and pterodactyl12, for the information. I’ll check them out. These copiers really do increase leverage even further.

1 Like

I use to think that, Does it really?

Aye Aye!! @WolfeTrader I think I was one of the earliest starters with Fyntura as well and had deposited $500 with them even before this ruckus happened. I did trade and luckily earned some profit, mainly at the time of USDJPY crash. But I immediately withdrew after the hate comments started due to the Hanko bomb. So well I got my money just fine lol…but tbh I was so nervous. I think they are giving good service as they are trying to establish themselves and they are also in an advantageous position considering what is happening to their competition. Does anyone have a precise update on MFF here?

2 Likes

I agree, Local Trade Copier is better than FX Blue Trade Copier, as we can distinguish more flexibility in managing the copied trades through LTC. By default, the LTC will automatically adjust position size according to master and client account differences, it has many filters, and has Martingale mode etc.

2 Likes

• On our List (first page of this thread), details have been added to the listings of our 4 newest brokers.

• I found this to be interesting — Number 1 Capital Markets (Vanuatu) is up-front about the way they get around the ban on U.S. clients.

• From the fine print at the bottom of each N1CM web-page:

Number One Capital Markets Limited does not accept clients from Turkey, United States, and Europe.

• However, from the FAQ page:

Q: Do you accept U.S. and Canadian clients?

A: We allow U.S. and Canadian clients to trade with us on the condition that their deposits and withdrawals are made using cryptocurrencies only.

Many offshore brokers use this tactic, but most do not acknowledge it as openly as N1CM has done.

2 Likes

Thank you @Clint You are awesome as always. But you think they are inviting trouble by saying that out n loud?

SmallPaul, well, I think trade copiers increase the ability to make more money assuming the trades are profitable, so “leverage” increases in that sense. In fast moving markets, like after a major report, one often doesn’t have enough time to go from one account to another to open a trade taking advantage of a very temporary buying or selling opportunity.

1 Like

Maybe. However, in order to make a case against an offshore broker for doing business with a U.S. client, it appears that nanny-state regulators rely on evidence of deposits and withdrawals. This “evidence” remains private, and out of the reach of the nannies (as it should be!), when the evidence is in the form of anonymous transactions between crypto wallets.

Do the nanny-state regulators read this thread? — Sure.

Do we put a target on the back of each offshore broker we list? — Probably.

Do our offshore brokers protect themselves adequately from the nannies? — For the most part, yes. It’s the reason why they register on islands in the Caribbean, and in the Pacific and in the Indian Ocean. And it’s the reason for their carefully worded disclaimers about U.S. clients, and others, deemed by the nannies to be second-class persons, not qualified to do their banking or trading offshore.

5 Likes

Great, Thanks for sharing this valuable information. @Einstein_Fx

For me, trade copiers are a way to scale capital.

1 Like

FINAL #Hankotrade #SCAM Update PLUS a Little Announcement

Finally got at least something out of Hankotrade, no doubt because Bitcoin fell by 5% today. I received 981 of the original 23,264 they magically “disappeared”.

1 Like

Assuming that his claims are legitimate, I do hope that he is able to see the rest of his money returned to him. That being said, it was not difficult to predict that these brokers might face problems as a result of dropping meta.

For what it’s worth, I do not believe that Hanko set out to scam anyone. Even after dropping meta, they continued to make every attempt to stay above water by migrating platforms and then by partnering with a second firm. Had they intended on scamming, they would have just disappeared (in my opinion).

Just using common sense, would you risk stealing from one or two traders while you were still trying to get things going by partnering with another firm, all the while, trying to retain as many clients as you can during the worst PR storm that you have ever faced?

They currently have enough problems as it is, just trying to stay above water and retain what client base that they do have. So an isolated case of theft just seems unlikely to me, since it would only derail all of their other efforts to stay operational, and if they were inclined to steal, they would just steal the lion’s share and pop up under a different name.

In the case posted above, it is still unresolved. Given all of the facts, an actual mistake seems more likely than a blatant attempt to steal. The quality of their support fell off of a cliff during day-1 of the meta drop. I can personally attest to that.

Hopefully, Hanko will eventually respond to his emails. Time will tell, but it is important to always look at the overall picture and examine things from all perspectives, objectively. Anything is possible. I do not rule out theft. But commonsense must be considered first.

2 Likes

You know I support forex traders 100%, but you are right, common sense must prevail and you make some very good points, all we can do is sit back and see what happens with Hankotrade.

1 Like

Below are two channels that offer some great information on 2nd passports / dual citizenship for those interested.

2 Likes

I get a lot of information from these channels. The barrier-to-entry for their services is unnecessarily high in my opinion. But, the information that they publish on youtube is free and usually pretty helpful.

2 Likes

Another feather in Hanko’s hat. I got this email from Fyntura this morning saying that they have stopped the internal transfers from Hankotrade. This was quite suspicious. So I asked Hanko guys as well. They are defending themselves for the YT video. In my post above, I had taken screenshot of Hanko’s comment (posted for only 1 sec) on these videos. I personally feel these brokers are just trying to stay above the water somehow, but ultimately they are rivals. You never know if these YT videos are also paid by competition. Like @_METHOS has said above, we need to apply common sense and not panic.

Scn 1
Scn 2

5 Likes

Took my first withdrawal from Fyntura…got my money within half an hour. Transaction ID: c570170add515ebd1c036d87e5494d71b99a8fb80c4c512529b2e81ea6e123b1
Pretty impressive!

2 Likes

That’s great @WolfeTrader. I have been stuck with Coinexx and IC Markets for a long time, I feel they are the safest old brokers in unregulated and regulated segments. But I am now thinking of diversifying at least in unregulated brokers. So I am testing Fyntura right now and LQDFX. Fyntura’s trade execution is better than LQDFX’s.

2 Likes

Hey, @WolfeTrader I have recently shifted to Fyntura too …my experience so far is good. In fact, their customer support team is also very good.

1 Like