Going offshore to escape the CFTC

OK, you prefer to hand out your money to scammers. Got it.

After 19 years of trading and getting scammed by brokers and brokers not paying my withdrawals, one would think I would have learned my lessons. lmao.

Read the title of this thread :v:

2 Likes

Not mutually exclusive. If you donā€™t know why, then itā€™s on you.

Your recommendations are DOA to the readers of this thread (US citizens) who have been banned since 2009 from being able to use the brokers you listed.

3 Likes

He was too focused on trying to convince traders that regulated brokers are better.

In the US, was IC Markets regulated? If so, what happened?

He has the similar MO as the recent band of trolls that show up here out of nowhere.

Coincidentally he just joined babypips yesterday.

2 Likes

I believe itā€™s him, reading isnā€™t his cup of tea

Clearly You are in the wrong thread.
ā€œReal brokersā€ would be an option if not for politics here.

My concern is if the prime broker all of these offshore brokers use is getting broken(maybe manipulated) and all orders are closing with a hidden spread even today, well the goose is cooked here. All entries,SL /TP are closing 4-6points away. Pending orders wont even execute again unless price passes by 4-6 points away.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking if anyone is experiencing this or has experienced this before?
I would rather its just be my account or something than Coinexx manipulating price to shutdown.

1 Like

Maybe they are running some kind of plugin to simulate slippage? Have you tried testing with very small limit orders?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Ive being doing. the smallest order is 1 lot on index and still slippage 6 days now. All orders entries,SL /TP

6 Trading Days artificial slippage/hidden spread still happening. Be on the lookout guys.

Done with Coinexx withdrawal request sent.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen that on currencies.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™ve been following this topic for a long time and based on it I have accounts in Tradersway, LQDFX and, more recently, Coinexx since November 2023 (I also had ICMarkets before I knew the topic).

During these two months I was happy with spreads, commissions and executions of Coinexx until this week.

On Monday I didnā€™t trade.

On Tuesday I was surprised with about 1.4 slippage in EURUSD, in quiet time, when spreads were 0.1 or 0.2, for a trade of only 1.04 lots.

After a while, about 1 minute, another trade of 1.73 lots and same result. About 1.6 slippage.
These were manual market trades. I donā€™t use EAs or so and only make 4 or 5 trades a day.

On Wednesday same happened with two trades of 1.01 and 0.55 lots, also EURUSD, also manual market, this time with about 1.2 pips slippage.

Clearly something was going on and I contacted their chat. They told me they would pass to technical area (or so, I canā€™t remember the exact terms) and would come back to me. Nothing so far.

Still on Wednesday I had a 5 lots trade running, also EURUSD, which was hit in a SL in quiet time. Again, this was 1.2 slippage, not on news time, when the spread was 1 or 2 pips wide.

So, clearly something is going on on Coinexx and started this week, at least on Tuesday.

When I get 0.2 slippage or so in a manual market order, thatā€™s OK. My eyes can trick me in a sudden move of the ticker. But not such massive differences in quiet times and tight spreads. This has to be something on their side.

Iā€™m thinking in recording a video next time I trade with them (so far I paused trading with them)

I only registered today so I know this may be (very) suspicious. Thatā€™s also what I think about new members in other foruns where I participate. Anyway, I just wanted to add my experience because I see that Iā€™m not the only one experiencing this. Now itā€™s up to you to believe it or not.

2 Likes

-For those of you that decide to drop Coinexx, I hope that you will consider being very vocal about the reasoning so that they are aware of why they are losing traders, and that you are also willing to share your experience with other traders, all over the web.

These brokers must have some accountability, and for those that operate outside of the jurisdiction of various regulatory groups, it is important that we, as traders, take on the responsibility to self-regulate this space.

Thank you for sharing your experiences here. I hope that you can keep us updated and continue sharing your experiences with whomever you decide to use as a replacement.

Regarding the slippage, the timing is interesting. I suspect that Coinexx has experienced an influx of new traders as a result of so many brokers dropping Meta. Their liquidity may not be sufficient to accommodate the increased volume.

That being said, I do not fully trust any broker, and I would not be surprised at all if they are using some kind of plugin to simulate increased slippage, especially now that they have a convenient excuse for the added slippage.

One of the biggest factors for me is whether or not I can trade with a broker and still be profitable. If conditions with any broker become too unreasonable, then I will drop them.

Excellent post, METHOS. ā€” Balanced and well-reasoned.
Kudos!

1 Like

The purpose of this thread is also to share our personal experiences, as it helps current and future traders, it also identifies current bad trading practices with said brokers and early warning signs, Thanks for the Information

1 Like

I executed over sixty trades this week with coinexx and havenā€™t noticed anything like the above poster. Iā€™ve been with them since turnkey.

I wouldnā€™t hesitate to light up their asses if I did. My babypips account isnā€™t a day old either.

You can only blame spread, slippage etc. for not being able to pull a profit till you need to take a close look at what youā€™re doing.

If you expect to deploy the some strategy again and again and make money youā€™re a dinosaurā€¦Market conditions change and they change fast.

By Market conditions I donā€™t mean whatā€™s been regurgitated thousands of times on these websites either.

Maybe you have some useful insight to contribute to this thread
ā€” or maybe not ā€” time will tell.

But, in the meantime, if you expect anyone to read what you post,
you need to lose the attitude.

2 Likes

Anyone have experience with number 1 cap markets?

Trustpilot & Forex peace army look decent. up to 1000:1, MT4, better transfer options than BTC availableā€¦ LTC/USDC/XRP

1 Like

are you talking about N1CM?

I donā€™t understand what kind of education you think youā€™re providing this thread.

Itā€™s strange how you veer off topic and go into these rants, for what exactly?