Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I haven’t noticed anything unusual on their currency pairs. You meant US30, not “U30”, right?

On a Broker forum.

Haven’t said anything regarding the act of trading and never will.

And here you are…yet again.

2 Likes

Two of my dormant accounts have been closed by Eaglefx, I had three with three different emails, I tried to keep logging into all my dormant accounts with all my brokers, but got lazy. The third account is still active, but little trading due to the fact that I switched to Cedarfx which offers the same service without the commission.

They are still one of the brokers that’s on my best brokers list

2 Likes

I have moved on, I think he got the point, and to be clear I wasn’t talking about new or low post members who point out brokers that accept U.S. Traders, it gives us time to vet those brokers regardless of whether they come from the broker themselves.

We need brokers, Regulators in the U.S. have tightened their grip

1 Like

the reviews on forexpeacearmy for LQDFX are brutal. i thought broker looked good from their website. any insight with your experience so far?

Yes US30 their MT5 market watch symbol is U30USD for some reason.

Also happening today all orders have a 4 pip/point hidden spread.
Only on live account.
So pending orders don’t execute unless price past by 4points, stops or TP all close with 4points away
Its not normal slippage cause its london now no news or volatility.

The Price feed on mt5 is broken.
Ive contacted support since Friday the say the “back office team will respond” its been 3days now.

1 Like

That’s right! @Salt_n_Pipper. They are not as bad as their reviews state (so far). But I have got a lot of slippage with LQDFX, their cost is also higher. Withdrawals are timely, but not so impressed about my trading experience with them so far.

3 Likes

My personal Trusted Broker list includes LQDFX. They are legit and if they ever raise their leverage on exotic pairs, I will trade with them again.

2 Likes

How much are they offering right now?

You talking about leverage, 50:1

Yes I was asking about leverage, thanks. That is pretty low on exotic pairs. But isn’t their commission very high? $7/$100k and max trade volume is only 40 lots?

1 Like

First reply from back office team today is that they try blame my EA which is just a trade manager is the one closing trades.
I tell them cant be and remove it and just use mt5 one click trading and still same thing happens. I’ve sent a video of it happening live. It literally opens a sell order away from candle when its supposed to be at candle(bid line) then when I close it closes 3points away from ask line. Worse today when its a stop loss it closes even 7points away. I dont know what manipulation this is. Never seen this before?? Everything was working fine till Friday.

Anybody know what to do?

2 Likes

Maybe use a real broker…

Name a few

1 Like
1 Like

IC Markets, Pepperstone.

and what makes them different

So what do you prpose?

Reading is fundamental, so I recommend members read the title of this thread and push their regulated brokers agendas in another thread.

2 Likes