Going offshore to escape the CFTC

For now, MT4/5 license holders are safe and maybe Metaquotes will honor their grandfather in policy.

In addition, Prosperityfx is on our list, but when you go to sign up, you are taken to Envifx who are not paying withdrawals, so how should we handle this situation?

1 Like

removal… Envifx needs to prove themselves as a new broker to get on the list.

1 Like

However Meta can still impose geoblocking. At this point, I would not feel assured by whatever these brokers are saying.

2 Likes

To be clear, are you suggesting immediate removal of ProsperityFX from our List?

The website is still operational, but as @SmallPaul mentioned, when you click sign up, you are redirected to Envifx’s website. Strangely, it even appears to be an affiliate link. As such, the site could be compromised.

That being said, maybe better to put a massive warning up, and wait and see if we can figure out what is going on. If support is still unreachable after a week, then probably they are toast.

Certainly, Envifx should be treated as a separate broker, but at this point, it does not sound like we will be vetting them anyway.

Just my thoughts about it.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz19_lhx8UZ/?img_index=1

Based on their words and prosperity customers being migrated to Envifx, I no longer see them as separate entities, Therefore, I recommend that prosperityfx be removed.

2 Likes

If that is the case, then I would agree that Prosperityfx should be removed, especially if they will no longer be operational, presumably.

1 Like

yes the broker no longer exists

1 Like

With everything that is going on right now, I decided to start going through my list of secondary brokers to register accounts with them, set up 2FA and complete KYC etc.; need to get grandfather status on as many as possible.

Took another look at AirFX. Did not really like the website. It feels like a cheap template to me. I also do not like that they do not have live chat on the front page, as @SmallPaul mentioned. So, probably going to pass on this one.

Looking at CapitalCore, I noticed that they have max positions for their account types. In order to be able to open more than 20 positions, simultaneously, you must use Gold or VIP account types, which have a 5k and 10k minimum deposit. Seems strange. Will probably push this one to the side for now.

Anyone know if Hugo’s Way still accepts US lepers? I have some questions in with their support that I am waiting in queue on. I could not remember if there was any reason why this broker should be avoided. I searched this thread, but I could not find anything recent. (EDIT: Support confirmed that they will be happy to offer their services to us lowly types)

I cannot seem to get FairForexFX website to load at the moment, even with VPN.

I have an email sent off to GrandCapital to inquire about whether or not they truly accept US citizens. I will report back my findings once I hear something.

I have an email sent off to HankoTrade to see if they ever plan on offering anything other than garbage ACT Trader. I am not adding any broker that only offers ACT Trader. If I have a choice, I just cannot do it.

I have an email sent out to Athens Markets to see if they accept US citizens, if they still offer Meta4/5 and if they have any plans on dropping Meta.

I have sent an email to xtreamforex, asking much of the same things.

I have sent an email to midasfx asking the same things.

Since it’s the weekend, I may not get any responses until next week. I will report back whatever I learn.

2 Likes

Yes they do

Traders are still having withdrawal issues, It began when they attempted to migrate to a different platform.

1 Like

-Thanks. This happened when Hanko migrated, also. I may have to look into this more if I ever consider trading with them.

1 Like

ProsperityFX, EnviFX, and HankoTrade

ProsperityFX will be removed from our List.

EnviFX will not be added to our List at this time.

HankoTrade: serious concerns remain regarding this broker.
Is it time to remove Hanko from our List?

2 Likes

-I do not know of anyone that is still trading with Hanko, personally. Since I do not follow social media or monitor FPA posts etc., I do not know of anything other than what was shared here recently.

1 Like

Thanks, METHOS.

Anybody else want to weigh in on HankoTrade? — Retain? — Remove?

2 Likes

Just as a matter of clarification, I do not think that anything has changed with Hanko. The mention of the payout issues was relating to Hugo’s Way. So maybe the decision on Hanko can stand as-is, unless you are wanting to revisit it.

1 Like

Retain for now and keep the warning, as more information becomes available we can make a more informed decision

1 Like

flag… no removal @ this time

2 Likes

A lot of bad news lately. Here is some potentially good news:

1 Like

ProsperityFX has been removed.

No other changes at this time.

1 Like

-Hanko responded (sort of):

Please note that we currently offer the Act Trader platform for trading.
In case we add more platforms in the near future, we will notify our clients.

-MidasFX response:

We don’t have any country restrictions, you can feel free to join.

We allow all trading strategies, including scalping.

Yes, we do offer MT4/MT5 platforms.

We don’t have any plans of discontinuing MT platforms as they are most popular and most used in the world of trading.

1 Like