Going offshore to escape the CFTC

yes. we are being “protected” from the dangers of trading CFDs and leveraged gold, etc. Forgot to mention you need a VPN

2 Likes

As I checked on Envifx’s Traderlocker platform to compare, I found they are back on MT4/5 again, unless I’m mistaken they had Traderlocker Platform, I have too many accounts to keep track of.

https://envifx.com/

Our discussion of this broker is probably related to the merger between prosperityfx and them

1 Like

here is a screenshot. this is Grand Capital. This is their ECN account

here’s an idea on spreads for AirFX.

3 Likes

What are their Leverage, this is something they should have on their website

500:1. I also had to upload an ID and a utility bill for an account with them. I think they are legit. I just need to be able to use a copy trader so they won’t work for me.

To your other point, customer service is definitely not on standby, but I did get answers to every question I asked. Usually within 10 minutes. Grand Capital does have customer service chat readily available

3 minutes to respond to my question - not bad. I actually might fund an account there. raw spread on XAUUSD: bid 2036.39 Ask: 2036.50. I don’t think i’ve seen anyone offer 10:1 on spot crpyto. that’s double everyone else.
@SmallPaul

2 Likes

Cool, Keep us posted when you do a withdrawal or two, they also claim to do same-day withdrawals, so we’d like to hear about that.

Edit: Does that Leverage applies to all currency pairs and what about metal and indices, maybe I should email them.

2 Likes

check out the raw spread account for AirFX - man i wish i could use a copy trader with them…

1 Like

the guy who told me about them said he’s withdrawn multiple 5-digit withdrawals same-day. I probably won’t fund with them because again, can’t use a copy trader with them. but dang… amazing spreads

2 Likes

The spreads I get with Cedarfx might be a little higher but these are the leverage I get with them

1:500 leverage for all Forex pairs and Metals, 1:200 leverage for Indices and commodities, 1:100 leverage for all Cryptocurrency pairs and 1:20 leverage for stocks.

BTW They no longer accept U.S. Traders

2 Likes

we should consider adding Envifx to our list.

1 Like

-I can only see a web-based platform that is powered by trading view. Maybe they are still transitioning away from Meta.

Thanks. Spreads slightly wider on NAS100, but not by much.

I had a small account at ProsperityFX and didn’t bother to withdraw before EnviFX bought them. Haven’t been able to withdraw. They keep promising they will process it and its not much money. I figured I would wait and see if it was due to merger chaos.
Still, how hard is it to process a BTC withdrawal?

I checked FPA and there are several posts saying EnviFX simply took people’s money and did not give it back.

2 Likes

that’s not good

1 Like

They no longer have live chat and i read the reviews, stay away from this broker - Scam Alert

1 Like

-Okay. I guess that it does not matter then. Ha! Thanks, guys.

1 Like

Regarding spreads at ForexChief, I think it depends on what you are trading. All of my trading now is copying signals from Signal Start. In January I tested the same signal on ForexChief and LQDFX in live accounts. Profits with ForexChief were about 40% less than with LQDFX. This signal trades three crosses: AUD/CAD, AUD/NZD, and NZD/CAD,

OTOH I tested another signal, which trades only EUR/USD, in demo accounts with these two brokers. In this case results were about the same. At one point in the test period ForexChief was slightly ahead in profit, and at another point LQDFX was slightly ahead. Both did as well as the trader’s account with another broker.

(This is similar to my earlier finding with LDQFX—the first signal I tested with them trades XAU/USD, and results were terrible, due to spreads and swaps. But, based on the positive experiences of others on this forum with LQDFX, I tried other signals that traded currencies with them, and results were very good.)

1 Like

Has anyone asked LQDFX or ForexChief if they think they may have to stop offering MT4 (in the case of ForexChief, MT4 and MT5)?

from their chat

LQDFX will continue to provide its services on the MT4 platform.

MT4 will be around in the future

That is correct.

For now, MT4/5 Lincese holders are safe and maybe Metaquotes will honor their grandfather in policy

1 Like