Gold trading advice

HI!
how is forex market treating you guys?
any advice on Gold trading I want to start trading on gold? what should I check before that?

1 Like

Hi, gold is a bit wild, so you have to get some experience on trading before start trading gold. Regards Greg

2 Likes

Honestly, as someone who is still practicing, the market is good to me (for now at least). I don’t have any experience on Gold but thank you for the topic. For sure I’d learn a lot.

Helloooo! :blush: Hmm. :thinking: Other than YT vids, I would still suggest you check out the school here. :smiley: I think the technical analysis lessons can help you out with eventually trading gold. :smiley: I think you’re the 3rd person today that talked about wanting to trade gold. Haha. What got you interested? :blush:

2 Likes

thanks Greg.
I am al ears to hear all your great advice on that.
I start with a small capital just to know what will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so glad to hear that. just trying to practice and learn too.

I guess you are the biggest fan of school of pipsology. just kidding
for sure i will learn more from you and babypips.
just i hadn’t any experience n gold. and my friends earnt lots of profit on that.

Then we’re on the right path.

1 Like

Use pending orders and being patient is my one and only tip for trading gold.

Gold can experience significant price swings, particularly during times of economic uncertainty or market turmoil. Check the current volatility and liquidity conditions in the gold market. Higher volatility may require adjustments to your risk management strategies.

Go for scalping with gold because long-term trading with gold will be risky for you as the pair is volatile enough.