Good broker!

I recently tried using a new broker called Kingstone Forex. At first I was skeptical, but after skimming through their website, I found couple of their offers pretty enticing. First of all, this company provides unbeatably low spreads that starts from .10pip.
Second of all, they don’t operate a dealing desk, which I’m very glad to hear. I gather most traders are unaware of the real nature of brokerages and consider price changes and slippages as natural occurrences. Many brokers manipulate prices behind your back and intentionally cause slippages to make extra profit. Therefore, it’s important to find one reliable and trustworthy broker and just stick with it.
If you want to become a successful trader, it’s imperative that you work with a broker that will support your success. I think I found mine. I’m pretty satisfied with Kingstone Forex. For those who are interested, just take a look at their website just like I did.

Sounds like you work for them … seeing that this is your first ever post and trying to market them.

Cynic lol!!! But reading it back… you sound about right. I need to sharpen up!

you must first research about any broker in which you are willing to start trading or want to open an account and 2nd thing
there are many broker that are best in one financial instrument or market not use the same broker for different markets.
and last thing dont put your all eggs in one basket…follow the link for more reviews and black list of some brokers