Good day to you all, my introduction

My name is Militao, I’m 24 and honestly as I am right now I have no knowledge of FX but this is the exact reason why I am here and have seen why a lot of you are here too; to learn, to be decisive and to develop.

To cut my story Short I have a friend who I enjoyed the same things I did and we would spend hours talking about or ideas to develop improve and evolve through school, university and work. Though I had continued with University he had left to pursue the goal of FX trading and that is something I had not viewed as important at the time because I thought it would take too long, I didn’t show patience I wanted a get-rich-quick option, but in fact that is the beauty of learning and improving and having patience.

It has been about 5 years since he had left University to pursue his dreams and he is doing very well and is dedicated and 4 years since I have graduated from University…the same dedication and commitment we discussed all those years back and we still are in close contact so I asked him about the process of understanding and wanting to learn, because I want to have a committed future and a solid base to grow from so here I am now starting my beginner courses hoping to learn patiently and methodically with you all here and I am eager to see us all grow from this community and words of wisdom and advice from those who are willing to offer it!!

Maybe it would help if you ask your friend what mistakes to avoid, does he have a profitable strategy, does he follow the same process all the time, how does he detach himself from emotional challenges etc? These are key questions.

I have found that only a few traders open up unless they are consistently profitable.

Best of luck.

You are best talking to your friend about what he did to become successful and give they could give you any advice/their strategy etc.