GOOD EA with 100% profit in 2 weeks + live account login proof

I have a Good EA here that can double your deposit on half 2 weeks only… Free!!!

You can login My Micro live account below( THIS IS NOT A DEMO ACCOUNT BUT REAL LIVE ACCOUNT)

Download the ikofx.com/files/iko4setup.exe to login

And login using the read only account info below to see the proof yourself

IKOFX login : 20884807
Read passwords : dMZTHSDS
Server: Ikofx Live

More instruction see the attachment

EA.zip (611 Bytes)

That proves nothing I’m afraid.

Many scammers open two live accounts and trade them opposite, which means that after a while one account will be in a nice profit and the other will be in a loss.
Then they make a post similar to yours, offering “proof” by the login to the account that went well.

I’m not saying you’re a scam, I’m giving this info so that people reading your post understand that there’s often more than meets the eye.

Do people actually fall for this stuff???

First off, this EA is not free. It requires you to open an account under your IB.

This ea appears to have limited trade logic and simply follows a cost-averaging system. There appears to be no stop-loss, although there may be an equity protection feature, this is normally in the region of 50%.

So, in short, you can grow your capital by 100% but you will give it back to the market at some stage via equity stop loss.

This EA seems to trade in the same way as Pipmaker and Piplite both of which are freely available on various forex forums.

Basically this is a punt for your IB setup and I don’t see where you are adding value to your “clients”.

fx pro jacksen . i have this EA. you can get it easily if you find this ea on the net anyone want this expert just go forexfreetrading.blogspot.com:p:p:p:p

omg!!!

How to setting this EA for 0.01 lot?

yeah share the settings =) hehe