Good Morning Everyone

Hello Everyone,

Good Morning, Today is my first day in this forum. I came here to know forex trading deeply and reach new goals. I hope people here are helpful and supportive and I will have a good time to learn more from them. Before this I was providing web services to my clients like SEO, animation services and looking to establish myself as a forex trader also.

Thank You

2 Likes

already passed the morning but welcome to our community , hope, you will enjoy everything with learning real knowledge and experience .

Hey there! :smiley: Welcome to the BP community! :blush: There are really nice and helpful people here so I’m sure you’re gonna get the support you need. :smile::smiley: Would you mind sharing your new goals with us? :slight_smile:

Hello, welcome to the Babypips forum!

Hi @bloggerscoin! Welcome to the forums! The members here are super helpful, so don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

Are you also into Cryptocurrency? just asking because there’s a “coin” in your username. :grin:

Hello, bloggerscoin. I hope you are fine. You have made the first step right by getting youself educated about forex first. Many newbies make the mistake of letting their egos go to their head. This forum is the best one for beginners like yourself.

Hi bloggerscoin! The people here are really helpful and supportive. I’m sure they’ll help us out if we have any questions. :slight_smile:

Hi bloggerscoin, welcome to Babypips community. You can find a lot of trading lesson here from expert trader.

Good morning guys! You have to make it a wonderful place by playing your role. Your posts show your behavior and interest towards the market. Always write the relevant texts in the related field in order to get something out of it. Thank you so much!

you have chosen the right community if you actually want to learn this trading place.