Good to be part of the community

Hi fellow pips. I am really excited to be part of the Babypips community. A little about myself:

MY name is DeWet Louw, and i am 24 years old. I am living in Windhoek, Namibia in southern Africa. I recently completed my Bcom honnors degree in international trade at the North West University of Potchefstroom in South Africa. MY other degrees include Bcom entrepreneurship and business management and Bcom economics and international trade. CUrrently I do not have much experience with trading, however I did complete an introductory coarse for investment management as a requirement for the completion of my international trade degree.

Recently i have accepted a job at the Bank of Windhoek in their operational risk departmet, hence the reason that I joined Babypips. I really want to learn more about Forex trading and how the world of trading works. A friend recommended Babypips to me and well… here I am. IF you feel that you can provide me with a bit of insight into the forex trading world, please give me a buzz.

Sweet meeting you all. HOpe to make good friends here.

Welcome !!