Google has become a menace to society, and should be broken up

Google actively manipulates “search results”, in order to skew election results

Project Veritas interviewed a Google insider who says Google is not “an objective source of information. They are a highly biased political machine that is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”

In undercover video captured by Project Veritas, Google executive Jen Gennai discusses how Google could prevent another electoral outcome like the 2016 election of Donald Trump from happening again.

She is on video saying, “We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.” She went on to say, “We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?”

Money and Markets published THIS ARTICLE two days ago on the Project Veritas exposé.

Why should America tolerate an undemocratic, criminal enterprise which has the power and the intent to interfere in the most fundamental aspect of a free society?

It’s time for the government to dismantle Google, and send a bunch of their personnel to jail.

Another reason why Google should be broken up

I just opened The Online Slang Dictionary to check the meaning of a particular slang phrase, and I found the following:

Google and The Online Slang Dictionary

Google began its life as a search engine, and a damned good one. Best in the world, in fact.

But, Google has become The Google Thought Police — complete with their own internal secret court
and their own internal enforcement division.

Google has become a threat to freedom, and it’s time for Google to be cut down to size.

4 Likes

It is really quite scary when a “search engine” not only CAN - but is prepared to state that it intends to - Defy the votes of more than 50% of the electorate - to manipulate supposedly democratic Elections !

that’s pretty awful @Clint. - Here is an example from the UK - We have a thing going called BREXIT - you may have seen it on Fox news or RT - and you will see much denigration and ridicule on Sky, BBC, Channel4 and all your “Usual suspects”

Within this situation we have a court case brought by a very senior lawyer called Robin Tilbrook. - Try googling “Robin Tilbrook Court case” - Then try it on Duckduckgo !

Here is a beautifully detailed proof of their malignant interference against critical thought and freedom of speech !

And indeed the direct interference with the BREXIT process to try to prevent it happening !

Hello, Falstaff

Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

I have often wondered whether a Google search in Britain returns the same results as a Google search in America. For comparison, here is what a Google search done a few minutes ago here in the U.S. returned for “Robin Tilbrook court case” . (Only the first page of results is reproduced here.)

And for further comparison, here is the same search done on Bing (the Miicrosoft competitor of Google). Again, I’m showing only the first page of results –

I haven’t done a serious analysis of the Google vs Bing results shown above, but my initial impression is that the Google search results are, indeed, skewed compared to Bing. More study is required.

The Google search (above) is the first I have done in over two years. It was about two years ago that I became disgusted with Google, mainly because of their intrusive advertising tricks – even here on the Babypips site. So, I trashed Google’s Chrome browser, in favor of The Epic Privacy Browser, and I trashed the Google search engine, in favor of Bing.

Since then, I’ve been much happier inside my Epic/Bing bubble – sort of like being inside a Farraday Cage, free of all the noise – and I haven’t paid attention to Google’s abuse of power, until I saw the info reported in my post above.

Now, I think it is imperative that we not ignore Google’s anti-competitive, anti-democratic behavior.

2 Likes

Hmm Interesting @Clint. I was telling my Son in Law about it today and he did a Google search, which did indeed pull up a few results - But then the case had been rejected by a new “Judge” of somewhat uncertain impartiality yesterday, so I suspect their “parameters” may have changed since my post.

It does seem though that they are less censoring about this case in the US than the UK ! I wonder whether that is ongoing or whether the fuss over there has scared them a little ?

Congratulations @Clint and @Falstaff i welcome you to the year of 2009. Much has happened since, but then again not much changed. I wont spoil you the next ten years… just one spoiler i cant resist: we still dont have personal flying cars in 2019 yet :frowning_face:

I’ll post this again if it stays true

1 Like

It seems President Trump may be abut to bite back !

Here’s a lady banned from …

Look up Jordan Peterson talking to her (on you tube) to see who she is !

Never mind. ■■■■ it.

Those that get email notifications will see my original post.

But that’s just the thing:

People are being forced underground i.e. forced to keep their opinions to themselves for fear of reprisal. And I tell you: at some point it’s all going to give way. And I look forward to the day that happens.

1 Like

Google’s a publisher. What duty is laid on publishers (in a free society) to be politically impartial?

1 Like

Gooogle leaks on Biased “News”

Go to minute 3:21 when the adverts start - to bypass the Commercials !

Aye it’s easy to check - bottom right corner, click on ‘settings’.

Then choose ‘search settings’, then scroll down to ‘region settings’.

Then ‘show more’ and choose the relevant country - now google search will return results as if the search was conducted in that country.

BBC Radio 4 Tonight about "Fake news" being used by "Organised Groups to flood Social Media with Propaganda - like ‘CLIMATE DENIERS’ and “BREXIT” !" Apparently the UK Govt are demanding that “Google” et al censor these “Dangerous” groups who are “Anti truth” !

JEEZ - You couldn’t MAke ths garbage up ! :roll_eyes:

Meanwhile see this !

Fascinating revelations here - Social Credit being applied secretly by You tube !

Listning to a lecture by one of my favourite thinkers this evening, This questioner asked the “Maestro” a question which is exactly in line with this thread. His answer is enlightening, fascinating and frightening in equal parts.

Do not worry I’m not going to ask you to plough through the whole thing (Although it is amazing to do so) - this link will start at within a second or two of the question and the answer only lasts about 5 minutes.

I reference @Clint as the initial thought provoker and I’m not sure who else might be interested - Most who actually listen I suspect - not sure if it’s up his street but maybe @anon46773462 ?

1 Like

Ehhh can’t say I’d watch the video not because I disagree with white privilege. I’ve definitely witnessed things in my realm as graduate of the finance world and have been passed up multiple times for positions I was way more qualified than the candidate (on 2 occasions I actually trained the trainee). Though the way white privilege has been kind of beefed up in the media is definitely crazy. When a minority who understands the system and is speaking on white privilege I think they are more referring to the system that was created. Let’s be frank I wouldn’t be considered a human being depending on what year I was born. Obviously I wouldn’t want the government to control everything in a society where there will be no classes (it’s much easier to talk about it in theory than for it to actually come into fruition). The world we live in there will always be division in some sort of sense whether it’s small or large it’s in our human nature to pick sides. We all can’t agree on one thing or one way of thinking.

Put it nicely. Though I make a good living and drive a really nice car I get pulled over for “looking suspicious”. Well I guess if being a young black male is suspicious what can I do? I can’t change the hate/distaste someone might have for me simply because of the skin I was born in which I have no control over. It’s ok I’ve learned to accept humans in their form as animals first.

Any who back to Google. Bring me a list of the top companies and I’m pretty certain we can find 10+ things they’re doing unethically. It’s not even a surprise anymore the best & biggest companies are the ones who can do this under the stealthiest means.

1 Like

Hi @Falstaff, I am not sure what aspect here we are looking at?

The link has the headline “White Privilege” but the conversation starts with AI and censorship?

There is no place in my world for prejudice in and of any form whatsoever. Humans are born equal in value, but unequal in circumstances and conditions. And as far as I am concerned we all remain that way (but would be nice if we could do more about abolishing the unequal circumstances :thinking:). If we are to be judged, may it be according to what we do rather than who we are.

As far as AI and censorship and brainwashing by large organisations? well that frightens me, too! I have no links to any social media whatsoever apart from my email and this forum for this very reason. But from what I have seen and heard about the impact on people’s opinions, feelings, beliefs and actions, they scare me enormously and create an even greater tendency to keep my head down and my thoughts to myself. :thinking:

1 Like