Google has become a menace to society, and should be broken up

Vote for President Trump and Freedom !

• Braveheart was a vey popular film - the defining moment as Wallace was being Tortured to death was his loud scream when asked to Say a word" - we could all learn that we are now in a position very similar to his !

- FREEDOM !

Trump, AG Barr joins discussion on Protecting Consumers from Social Media Abuses

I agree! It’s a storehouse for more wrong information than right.

One of my favorite films of all time. Wallace is a brave soul, and only now that we can see what he’s done. While watching the film, I was like, “How can they just do nothing? Can’t they see what he’s trying to do?”

The Justice Department is reportedly preparing to file antitrust charges against Google

Google still has its advantages. In fact I think a lot of people would find it inseparable.

Google as the primary search engine isn’t really a menace to society. In the last few years, the IQ of the world population has increased and it happened because the bottom group gained access to the internet (Google).

Google may have its flaws but not having Google (or any other search engine) is worse than having it.