Got to start somewhere!

Hi all,

I work a full time job as a Fibre Optics Planner. I love my job and the people i work with, the moneys okay and i can live very comfortably with nice things however it’s time for me to work for myself and to my own timescales.

Time to take control of my life and explore new ways of investing. Always been interested in forex and if anyone has any direction to point me in for a beginner i’d greatly appreciate it!

I am in no rush to understand everything about forex instantly, i will take my time and appreciate the fact this isn’t an overnight win. I am ambitious and excited for the grind ahead of me.

I can already see there is countless amount of hours of content on this for me to start with.

1 Like

Welcome aboard. I suggest you practice on a demo account while you are learning the FX basics. See if it suits you and your lifestyle. Aim to develop a profitable method that you can stick to for every trade.

Ignore social media marketing hype, its mostly fantasy land. Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome! Start with Pipsology!

yes the psychology of school is really a good choice for acquiring all kind of basic terms and conditions. besides this need a practice account

Yeah all the fake guru’s i see right through it.

The materialistic side of it isn’t the reason i’m so intrigued anyway. It’s more of the working for myself and making my own money. Not making a corporate company rich.

Yeah i’ve been using MT4 for about 8 months now on a demo account, first month seen me make about £6,000.

I took a break due to personal affairs but now i’m ready to commit 100%!

Welcome!
Sounds like you have realistic expectations, so I’d say you’re off to a good start. I’ve always heard that rich people get money from multiple sources, so it’s great that you want to expand and learn more about trading, despite having a good job you like. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Gaining knowledge and expertise about the forex should be the first step towards trading forex.