GPD/USD Correction soon

Hello kollegas,
i have the strange feeling that very soon the point of time will come when GPD makes a down-correction minimum 100 pips, lets see what will happen…

Sorry i mean GBP, thats the evening beer…:smile:

Beer or no beer- my timing was right

Boy, you nailed it Kashmaster! Looking at your chart, was the “strange feeling” based
on reversion to the MA line/top of the cloud, or something else?

So you went in short at 1.307 and held it at >100pips into your stop as price went to 1.317 for what you said was a potential >100pip TP. Hmmm… fair enough, not sure a 1:1 RR on that time frame is completly logical? Either way, on this occasion well played.

The cloud was not the reason, I just had the impression, that the up move is not so much supported by the entire enviroment and its time to correct a part of the move, thats a normal reaction after up-moves. I personally did not go short on this asumption , it was just a kind of “loud thinking based on price action”

We all quit or almost quit during our trading careers. The truth is trading is not easy, it’s the hardest way of getting easy money but if you agree with me you know that with a good experienced mentor, you will do better than when you’re trying it all by yourself.

I crossed paths with this beautiful soul Eveline (evelineconsult at gmail dot com) when I was in the brick of giving up on trading, she taught me everything I know. Now I can navigate the financial market logically and confidently without fear and one amazing thing is the fact that my profits now exceed my losses by 60% in the worst market conditions.