GPUSD analysis with Daily Chart

Lol - the Uk sent over Cox to sort out the EU last week - guess what he did first?

According to a senior official, when Michel Barnier welcomed him to Brussels, Cox boomed: “I haven’t been here in forty years!”

So reported Tony Connolly, EU guys figured it as him wearing a badge of honour - likely a language issue.

Then came the clincher as reported:

Cox infuriated Barnier’s deputy Sabine Weyand by calling her “my dear” during what were described as “robust” exchanges.

And so the legal advice caused no.2 agreement failure - he should have read bacon’s post first :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great, and a perfect example of the point I was trying to make!

Thanks for that @peterma

Aye, big day tomorrow - PM needs 75 change votes - there is money being offered to DUP - if those guys are sounding positive tomorrow then good chance they think they have the 75 needed.

Bottom line is there is going to be a vote then it could be a closer call.

Cox has had time to get the language sorted - that’s the thing about different cultures and language - it can create a storm in a teacup (or is it a coffee cup :slight_smile:

Eek! Bercow has really put the proverbial cat amongst the pigeons by declaring that Mrs May can not have the same vote twice… bit late as it is scheduled for tomorrow

Even on the daily the GBP/Anything looks far too scary to a noob like me!

1 Like

Not sure about those trend lines either. The should only be hitting the tops or bottoms.