Great MT4 broker

Hi everyone,
I started to trade with a new Metatrader 4 broker from the avafx group. Check it out

Will check it out.

I would advise NordFx. It ideal for scalpers

I am also currently testing FXOpen, definitely impressed so far.

iam with prime4x and allow scalping , hedging

MT4 broker FXCM UK (trade without the NFA restrictions suffered by FXCM)

AC-Markets MT4, (like above no restrictions ,hedging and scalping allowed)

I would advise investorseurope. It ideal for mini traders too. Have the better spread.
Minimum account 250$ . Maximun 400:1 Leverage.

It’s a ECN broker and full regulated

As for me i’m currently using UWC, i’ve tested their demo accounts and find their quality of service pretty good. Also they are licensed and regulated and have low starting deposits.

I have to be honest and say that I have never heard of investoreurope, though that means nothing. Looking at their website I was pretty surprised at the quality of it, for a broker that was supposed to be around since 2001…it is pretty sparse and kind of home made looking, it also seems that this FX broker’s website doubles as “The Rock’s” general information site with tabs linking to Miss World and career oportunities in Gibraltar, again this is mho. They claim to work with “33 different offshore trading platforms” They mention 10 platforms (1 being MT4 and 2 are their own) which are the other ones? where are they from??? Are they an IB with other brokers? I only say this because their website state that you can ask “for a platform you need”, why would you not go to the broker of your choice direct? unless of course it is a broker who charges commission and investorseurope is prepared to pay cash back on your trades? Does anyone have any good info on them?

UWC, well I enjoyed reading some huge arguements a couple of months back on forexrazor, the fact that they are from Cyprus where being registered entails very little (…but yes they are part of MIFID) and the fact that they have financial and other interests/links with Liteforex does them no favours going by all the posts that were made.

I don’t know, why take risks? Why not open with a broker from a strongly regulated country? Europe has so many choices to offer the trader, and consider that even these “top” brokers are not 100% faultless all of the time neither…

well said pakor, this new sham broker just seems ridiculous, they can’t even use a spell checker!

Anyway, I’m with fxopen, excellent broker in my humble opinion. high leverage, fast execution, and helpful customer service. Oh, and their spreads are cool!

Have you tried the ECN platform by this broker?

I’ve tried the ECN version of FX Open, and I can confirm it’s flipping EXCELLENT.