Great Trading Strategies

alright… then i shud wait untill tht time…:slight_smile:
as far as ur system is concern… i wud like to kno ur trading timmings… everyday the timmings r the same? or different? n when u usually post ur real time trades??? i ve to keep a track of it? i mean frankly speaking as a TRADER who doesnt LOVE PIPS?:slight_smile: i m a real live trader, i lost alot when i started but tht was the tution i paid for my success. n i m succesful now, but i always like to learn more… n it is somthin tht i wud like to kno how u do it… i think the more time i will spend with u the mroe i will get the understanding of ur system or strategy… when i m allowed i will post my charts too , n i hope they can be a help…
r u a live trader? or u r trading on demo? how long u r trading???
i ve been trading for the past 2yrs…
anyhow… we can share our knowledge together… n i hope we both or anyone who like to share, can learn alot from each other…
do let me kno wht r ur specific timmings for ur specific trades…
thanks…
GUDLUCK N HAPPY TRADING…

by the way… HAPPY WEEKEND… :41:

The 7am trade moved in our direction today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4289
Exit Price: 1.4269

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

We will not take the GBP/USD trade today because it is Friday and we will not want that trade to be stuck in the gap over the weekend.

Have a great couple of days and I will update the board again on Monday. Ciao!

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and are ready for another exciting week of FX action ;). The conditions lined up for the 7am trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4124
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4184
TP: 1.4104

Happy trading!

The 7am trade moved the opposite direction on us this morning. I will update the board later for the GBP/USD trade. Good luck until then :).

Alright, the conditions for the GBP/USD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6204
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6164
TP: 1.6214

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today, but we are still in the GBP/USD trade until 5pm.

We did not reach our S/L or TP in the GBP/USD trade today either. Good luck tonight’s session and I will update the board in the morning. Cheers!

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. As always, I will update the board later for the afternoon GBP/USD trade. Good luck in today’s session!

The conditions for the GBP/USD 3pm CST trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6243
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6203
TP: 1.6353

Happy trading!

The conditions for the AU open EUR/USD trade lined up this afternoon as well. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4235
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4275
TP: 1.4225

Good luck!

The GBP/USD trade did not reach the TP or S/L today, but we are still in the AU open trade until 7:30pm.

Good morning all, and sorry for the late update. The AU open trade reached S/L yesterday. Also, the AU open trade conditions did not line up. I will update the board later for the GBP/USD 3pm CST trade. Good luck until then!

The conditions for the GBP/USD trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6156
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6116
TP: 1.6166

Good luck!

The conditions for the AU open trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4247
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4287
TP: 1.4237

Happy trading!

Hello fellow FXers,

I apologize for the late update. The GBP/USD trade played out in our favor yesterday. Here is how the trade worked out:

Entry Price: 1.6156
Exit Price: 1.6166

Trade Length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

The AU open trade was stopped out yesterday and the conditions for the 7am trade did not line up this morning. As always, I will update the board later for the GBP/USD trade later this afternoon.

The conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD trade today either. I will update the board in about 45 minutes for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4311
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4351
TP: 1.4301

Happy trading!

Thanks for the post ITtrader.

Based on a chart analysis of the Daily, 4H, 1H, and 30M intervals my recommendation would be to place this trade with a smaller lot due to the recent bullish movement of the pair after the AU open. Good luck!

Good morning friends,

The AU open trade yesterday reached TP and conditions for the 7am trade lined up this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4225
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4285
TP: 1.4205

Happy trading!