S/L: 1.4183
TP: 1.4133

Happy trading!

The GBP/USD trade reached our target today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6385
Exit Price: 1.6375

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

The AU open trade worked out to our advantage as well today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4143
Exit Price: 1.4133

Trade length: 2 bars

Today all three of the usual trades posted on this thread have been successful. If you’ve been following along, you should be 40 pips richer today just from these trades alone ;).

As usual, I will update the board in the morning for the 7am trade (the only one we have tomorrow). Have a great evening!

Hi Tradetilidie

I have been following your trades since you started the thread, and i can state that the pips are stacking up! I only trade demo at the mo, but in the near future, your trades will be in my live portfolio.
Keep up the great posts, and i am looking forward to new strats

dave

Thanks for the reply Dave. I am glad that I can be of help to you and anyone else who is looking for consistent FX strategies to trade :).

The conditions did not line up for the EUR/USD 7am CST trade this morning. This will be the last thread trade for the day since the ending time for our other trades run into the weekend gap.

In passing, I will mention that we are sitting near a point of resistance this morning. If the price moves up around 30 more pips, you may consider taking a sell position with a target of 20 or more pips.

Good luck friends, cheers!

Hi Tradetilidie,

I am new at FX and love reading your thread on here. I am just using a demo program for now but wanted to say thanks and keep up the great posts. It is appreciated.

Hey there Joe_FX, thanks for the post. I am glad to help any one who is looking for some solid systems to trade with. Good luck and cheers! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you enjoyed the Memorial Day holiday (for those of you who celebrate it :)). The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning but, as usual, I will update the board later today for the GBP/USD trade. Also, I plan to add another system to the board sometime today. Good luck with your trading until then!

Alright friends, we are going add another trade to the mix for this thread. This particular trade is a long trade for the GBP/USD pair. It is meant to take advantage of the movement after the end of the London session and in the middle of the US session. Here are the statistics for the trade since 06/2009:

(All times are stated in CST)
Entry condition(s):
If the 12 noon bar’s close is less than the open (a down close), enter at the open of the 12:30pm bar.

Exit condition(s):
Close the trade at the open of the 3:30pm bar regardless of price action.

S/L: .002
TP: .001

(All profits/losses are represented in standard lot size)
Gross Profit: $20,961
Gross Loss: $12,706
Total Net Profit: $8,255
Total trades: 248
Winners: 168
Losers: 80
Winning %: 67.74%
Profit factor: 1.650
Avg Monthly P/L: $343.96

This is a consistent trade that most definitely shows greater wins than losses with a key number of trades in a short period of time (stats come out similar over a 8 year period as well). If the conditions line up today, I will post this trade on the thread to keep us from missing the action.

As I have stated before, this thread is in no way meant to replace a solid understanding of TA principles, nor does historical data mean that the market is guaranteed to repeat itself. Historical data simply provides us with a glimpse into possible biases that exist naturally in the market.

Good luck all, and I will update the board in a few hours.

The conditions for our new 12:30pm CST trade did not line up today. I will update the board for the GBP/USD, 3pm trade later this afternoon.

The conditions also did not line up for the 3pm CST trade today. I will update the board in about an hour for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4395
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4435
TP: 1.4385

Good luck!

It looks like the AU open trade was stopped out for today. That’s it for the thread today. I will update the board in the morning for the 7am trade. Cheers!

Hello fellow FXers,

The conditions lined up for the 7am trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4413
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4473
TP: 1.4393

Happy trading!

The 7am trade did not reach out TP or S/L today. I will update the board in about 30 mins for the GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for our 12:30pm CST long trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6355
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6335
TP: 1.6365

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6355
Exit Price: 1.6365

Trade length: 1 bar

The next trade is the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. I will update the board in just a bit for this trade.

The conditions lined up for our second GBP/USD trade today at 3pm. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6339
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6317
TP: 1.6349

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade, but we are still in the GBP/USD trade for another hour or so.