Great Trading Strategies

The 3pm CST GBP/USD trade was stopped out today. As usual, I will update the board in the morning. Good luck in the overnight session. Ciao! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board for the 12:30pm CST trade in a bit.

The conditions also did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. I will update the board in a bit for the other GBP/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm trade today. I will update the thread in about an hour for the AU open trade.

Well, it’s not often that we run 4 for 4 with trade conditions not lining up, but it looks to be the case here. I will update the board in the morning as usual. Good luck tonight!

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am CST trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4498
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4558
TP: 1.4478

Good luck!

The 7am trade played out in our favor this morning. Here is how it went down (no pun intended ;)):

Entry Price: 1.4498
Exit Price: 1.4478

Trade Length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

The last trade for today will be the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade because the market closes today. I will update the board again in a few hours.

The conditions for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade also lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6422
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6402
TP: 1.6432

Happy trading!

The GBP/USD trade moved in our favor also today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6420
Exit Price: 1.6430

Trade length: 4 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all the trades for the week folks. It was certainly nice to make 30 pips for the thread today after not having any of the conditions line up yesterday ;).

Have a great weekend and I’ll “talk” to you on Monday. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Good morning all, hopefully you had a great weekend :). The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board for the 12:30pm CST trade.

As a side note, look for somewhere around 1.4500 to be a major support point. I would set up a pending order there to with an expiration time of a about 3 hours looking to pick up at least 20 pips if not more.

Good luck all!

The conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD trade this afternoon. I will update the board later for the 2:30pm trade.

Well, it looks like the conditions also did not line up for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade. I will up date the board in about 45 minutes for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open, EURUSD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4572
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4612
TP: 1.4562

Good luck!

Good morning fellow FXers,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open trade did not reach our TP or S/L yesterday. However, the conditions did line up for the 7am trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4662
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4702
TP: 1.4642

Happy Trading!

The 7am trade did not reach out TP or S/L this morning, but I will update the board for the 12:30pm trade in about an hour.

I was watching it closely. Thanks again for posting. I am learning so much from your posts.

Hey Joe_FX, thanks for your post. I am glad to be of any help I can with these systems :).

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade did not line up. I will update the board in just a bit for the 3pm trade.

The conditions for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6440
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6414
TP: 1.6450

Good luck!

The conditions also lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4692
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4732
TP: 1.4682

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update. The GBP/USD trade reached our TP yesterday. Here is the breakdown:

Entry Price: 1.6440
Exit Price: 1.6450

Trade length: 1 bar

The AU open also reached the TP yesterday. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4692
Exit Price: 1.4682

Trade Length: 4 bars

Finally, the conditions for the 7am trade this morning did not line up. I will update the board in a bit for the 12:30pm trade.