Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm trade today. I will update the board later for the 3pm trade.

The conditions also did not line up for the 3pm trade. I will update the board in an hour for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4583
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4623
TP: 1.4573

Good luck!

The AU open trade did not reach our TP or S/L today. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning. Cheers!

morning trades carry market sentiments well…

Thanks for the post charlespeter, I agree. Morning trades tend to be the most successful because of the volume pouring from around the world.

On that note, the 7am CST EUR/USD trade lined up this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4617
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4677
TP: 1.4597

Good luck!

The 7am trade played out to our advantage. Here is how it worked out:

Entry Price: 1.4617
Exit Price: 1.4597

Trade Length: 3 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade.

The conditions also lined up for the GBP/USD 12:30pm CST trade. Here is the setup:’

Entry Price: 1.6365
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6339
TP: 1.6375

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade today, but the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade just reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6365
Exit Price: 1.6375

Trade length: 5 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board in about 30 mins for the AU open trade.

The AU open trade did not reach our TP or S/L today. As always, I will update the thread tomorrow morning. Have a great evening all!

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4474
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4534
TP: 1.4454

Good luck!

I am working this one along with you on my papermoney account. Thanks for the updates.

Joe

No problem Joe_FX, thanks for the post.

The 7am trade moved in our direction this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4474
Exit Price: 1.4454

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

I will update the board in a bit for the 12:30 GBP/USD trade.

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade also lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6241
Exit: at the open of the 3pm bar
S/L: 1.6215
TP: 1.6251

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade did not reach our TP or S/L today. Yet another week has gone by in the exciting world of FX :). Have a great weekend and I will “type” to you all on Monday. Cheers!

What is your record(pips, profit) since you started posting in February?

Good morning all, hopefully you had a great weekend :). Sorry for the late update but the conditions for the 7am CST trade did not line up this morning. I will update the thread in just a bit for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade did not line up also. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm CST trade.

The conditions also did not line up for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade. I will update the board in about an hour for the 4pm trade.

The conditions for the AU open trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4411
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4451
TP: 1.4401

Good luck!