Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm CST trade today. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD or the EUR/USD AU open trade today. That’s all the thread trades for today. As usual, I will update the board tomorrow morning for the 7am trade. Good luck in the overnight session!

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will post again in a little bit for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update. The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade lined up and took profit. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5973
Exit Price: 1.5983

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s the last thread trade for the week. Have a great weekend and I will update the board again on Monday. Ciao!

Good morning fellow FXers,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and took advantage of some of the bullish gains to be made in last night’s session ;). The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade. I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Good luck until then! :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5965
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5939
TP: 1.5975

Good luck!

The 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5965
Exit Price: 1.5975

Trade length: 2 bars

I will update the board in just a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD trade as well.

The conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5978
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5952
TP: 1.5988

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late update, but the 3pm GBP/USD long trade worked out for us yesterday. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5978
Exit Price: 1.5988

Also, the conditions did not line up for the AU open trade yesterday.

In addition, the conditions did line up for the 7am CST EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4264
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4314
TP: 1.4244

Happy trading!

Good news.

I really appreciate you taking the time on here. It is much appreciated.

I wait in anticipation for every post.

Joe

Thank you for the post Joe, I am glad that can be of help :)!

We were stopped out on the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5984
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5958
TP: 1.5994

Good luck!

The 12:30PM CST trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5984
Exit Price: 1.5994

Trade length: 2 bars

The conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD 3pm CST long trade today. I will update the board in about an hour for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4369
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4409
TP: 1.4359

Happy trading!

The AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4369
Exit Price: 1.4359

That’s it for today. I will update the board again in the morning. Have a great night and good luck in the late session!

Good morning friends,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

As a quick side note, keep an eye on using Support and Resistance principle in the EUR/USD today. Because there was not as much movement in the overnight session, there is a very good change of some serious movement as the US session progresses, but that movement will likely “bounce” back and forth between “S” and “R” points throughout the day.

Good luck as the session continues!

Sorry for the late update guys. The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade did not line up today. I will post in a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade either. I will update the board in about 30 mins for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4433
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4473
TP: 1.4423

Good luck!

The AU open trade was stopped out today. As usual, I will update the board in the morning for the 7am trade. Have a great evening!