Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board later this afternoon for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Good luck in today’s session!

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm CST GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board in a bit for the 3pm CST GBP/USD trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry price: 1.6049
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6023
TP: 1.6059

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. However, we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD trade until 5pm. I will update the board once this trade has ended.

The 3pm GBP/USD trade did not reach TP or S/L today. That’s all of the thread trades for the day. Good luck in the overnight session! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4485
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4545
TP: 1.4465

Happy trading!

The 7am trade reached our TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4485
Exit Price: 1.4465

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

The last thread trade of the week is the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. I will update the board in just a bit for this trade. Good luck until then! :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6065
Exit: at the open of the 3pm bar
S/L: 1.6041
TP: 1.6075

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade reached TP today. Here is the how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6065
Exit Price: 1.6075

Trade length: 4 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That is the last trade of the week. Have a great, safe holiday weekend for those of your in the US, and I will update the board again on Tuesday. Cheers! :):wink:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you had a great holiday weekend and are ready for another week of trading :). The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning, but I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Good luck until then!

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board in just a bit for the 3pm GBP/USD trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board in an hour for the AU open trade.

Finally, the conditions lined up for the AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4426
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4466
TP: 1.4416

Happy trading!

Good morning guys,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade today. I will update the board later this afternoon for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Good luck in today’s session! :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for 12:30pm GBP/USD trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5983
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5953
TP: 1.5993

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today, but the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5983
Exit Price: 1.5993

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board in about an hour for the AU open trade.

Alright, the conditions also lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4318
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4358
TP: 1.4308

Happy trading!

Good morning fellow FXers,

The AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L yesterday. Also, the conditions for the 7am EUR/USD trade did not line up this morning.

As a side note, it is a very strong possibility that the EUR/USD pair will close down today. Keep an eye open for shorting opportunities based on Support and Resistance and be careful not to get “caught up” guessing at reversal points.

Good luck in today’s session! :slight_smile:

The conditions for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5971
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm bar
S/L: 1.5941
TP: 1.5981

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD trade did not reach TP or S/L, and the conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade. I will update the board shortly for the AU open trade.