Great Trading Strategies

awesome system would be nice to see your totals since the beginning of your posts here to see total pips won versus loss. I am already looking at placing a eu/usd at 5 est everyday as the next 2 hours usually have fairly low volatility so most time it swings 20-30 pips from the open with out big jumps till after 7pm est so you have alot of success with out hitting stops.

The AU open trade was stopped out today. That was the last trade for the day. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

That is actually one of the things on my list of items to post on this thread next. I am hoping to have this information posted within the next two weeks. Cheers!

i think you have tweaked your systems a couple of times would you mind posting on 1 page again

I hope everything is okay with you tradetilidie.

Good evening all,

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I will be traveling extensively over the next week so my updates will be a bit more sparse than normal. My plan is the update the status of all the trades at the end of the day (which is what I going to do now). I should be back on a normal schedule by mid next week. So, here is how everything panned out today:

7am EUR/USD trade: conditions did not line up
9:30am GBP/USD trade: conditions did not line up

12:30pm GBP/USD trade:
Entry Price: 1.6261
Exit Price: 1.6271
Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

3pm GBP/USD trade: conditions did not line up
AU open EUR/USD trade: conditions did not line up

Good luck in the overnight session! :slight_smile:

Good morning folks and, once again, sorry for the late update. We only took 2 trades yesterday because the exit conditions extend past the Friday, market close for the others. Here is how they broke down.

7am EUR/USD short trade: conditions did not line up

12:30pm GBP/USD long trade: was stopped out

We will resume on Monday, but I will still be traveling so I will update the thread at the end of the trading day. Have a safe weekend and I will chat with you all next week. Ciao! :slight_smile:

Hello all,

Here are how the trades played out today:

7am EUR/USD short trade: conditions did not line up

9:30am GBP/USD long trade:
Entry Price: 1.6309
Exit Price: 1.6329
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

12:30pm GBP/USD long trade: was stopped out

3pm GBP/USD long trade: was stopped out

AU open EUR/USD short trade: conditions did not line up

Have a great evening session and I will update the board again tomorrow evening.

Good morning friends,

Now that I’m back home, I can continue to post on a normal schedule :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade today. I will update the board in a few hours for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for the 9:30am GBP/USD trade line up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6187
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm bar
S/L: 1.6147
TP: 1.6207

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD trade was stopped out today, however the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6134
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6104
TP: 1.6144

Good luck!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6134
Exit Price: 1.6144

I will update the board in about 40 minutes for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6126
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6100
TP: 1.6136

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade, but the 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the order was completed:

Entry Price: 1.6126
Exit Price: 1.6136

That was the last trade of the day. I plan on providing a recap of the trades and their gains this year tomorrow. Have a great evening and good luck in the overnight session! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. I will update the board in a bit for the 9:30am GBP/USD trade, as well as post a total profit breakdown for the trades this year.

hey tradetilidie

Looking forward to those postings, and keep up the good work, i am sure there are others that follow this thread with great interest
regards

dave

Hey guys, sorry for the late update…I believe that the site was down for a period of time. The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade and it reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6185
Exit Price: 1.6205

Profit: 20 pips ($200)

I will update the board in just a bit for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade as well.

I read this thread a couple of times a day. It has helped me progress very much and I appreciate tradetilidie’s efforts here. Thanks.

Alright, I know that I have been talking about a post of how the trades on this board have gone so far this year. So, here is the complete breakdown (I am not including the latest system because we just added this to the board).

7am EUR/USD trade:
Conditions: time is 6:30am CST, and the Close is Greater than Open
Entry: at the open of the 7am CST bar

Total Net Profit: $1,136.00
Gross Profit: $10,068.00
Total Trades: 70
Winners: 51
Losers: 19
Winning %: 72.86%
Avg Trade Length: 2 bars

12:30pm GBP/USD long trade:
Conditions: time is 12 noon CST and the Close is less than the open
Entry: at the open of the 12:30pm CST bar

Total net profit: $3,477.00
Gross profit: $6,789.00
Total trades: 76
Winners: 55
Losers: 21
Winning %: 72.37%
Avg trade length: 2 bars

3pm GBP/USD long trade:
Conditions: time is 2:30pm CST and Close is greater than the Open
Entry: at the open of the 3pm CST bar

Total net profit: $1,633.00
Gross profit: $5,256.00
Total trades: 76
Winners: 48
Losers: 28
Winning %: 63.16%
Avg trade length: 6 bars

EUR/USD AU open short trade:
Conditions: time is 3:30pm CST and Close is greater than the Open
Entry: at the open of the 4pm CST bar

Total net profit: $1,250.00
Gross Profit: $9,135.00
Total trades: 111
Winners: 78
Losers: 33
Winning %: 70.27%
Avg trade length: 7 bars

Combined Total Gross Profit: $31,248.00
Combined Total Net Profit: $7496.00
Combined Total Trades: 333
Combined Winning Trades: 232
Combined Losing Trades: 101
Overall Average Winning %: 69.67%
Combined Total Pips Profit: 749.6

Thus far, it’s been a pretty good year for these trades despite the volatility in the market with the lowest winning percentage being around 64%.

I hope that this gives you a solid understanding of how these trades have performed on this thread and, hopefully, how they will continue to perform.

As usual, I will update the thread for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade in a bit. :slight_smile:

Thanks Joe and Dave, I appreciate your posts. I am glad that I can help out :slight_smile: