S/L: 1.4298
TP: 1.4238

Good luck!

The GBP/USD trade just reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6298
Exit Price: 1.6308

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

We are still in the AU open trade until 7:30pm CST.

Hello friends,

The AU trade did not reach TP or S/L last night, and the conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. If I get enough time today, I will add another system to what’s already been listed on this thread.

Good luck in today’s session!

Sounds good. Thanks.

Alright, I am officially adding another trade to the list already traded on this forum. This is a long trade in the GBP/USD that looks to take advantage of price action in the first quarter of the US session. Here are the parameters:

Entry: if the 9am CST bar closes up,178 enter at the open of the 9:30am CST bar
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar (regardless of price action)
S/L: .0040
TP: .0020

Here are the historical stats over the last 2 years for the trade (based on trading a standard lot size):

Gross Profit: $39,671
Net Profit: $7025.00

Total trades: 271
Winners: 178
Losers: 93

Winning %: 66% (rounded)
Average trade length: 4 bars
Average monthly P/L: $270.19

I know that I repeat this on a regular basis, but I want to make sure that everyone who reads this thread understands that these trades are in no way meant to take the place of a thorough knowledge of price action, charting formations, and fundamental knowledge of TA principles.

My intent with this thread and these systems is to help out traders that are looking for proven systems that have worked, and currently work to make a few extra pips on a daily basis.

Hopefully this helps everyone. I’ll begin posting the results for this trade tomorrow. Have a great trading session! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. The next trade today will be the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

Hi Tradetilidie,
Thanks for posting another trade for us to follow. I take it theTF is 30min. Can you explain the ‘178’ please, or am i missing something!
regards

Dave

Hey Dave, thanks for the post.

Yes, the Timeframe is always 30M unless otherwise specified and the “Winners: 178” category means that of the 271 times this trade was placed over the last 2 years, it was successful 178 times (leaving 93 losers).

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

hI tradetilidie,

Gotcha!

regards

dave

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Hopefully we won’t strike out today and the conditions will line up for the AU open trade. I’ll update the board in just a bit…

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4194
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4244
TP: 1.4184

Happy trading!

The AU open trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4194
Exit Price: 1.4184

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s the last trade of the day but, like I mentioned earlier, I will update the board tomorrow with our normal trades and the new one added today. Have a great evening and good luck in the overnight session!

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4315
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4375
TP: 1.4295

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade this morning, but we did reach TP on the 7am EUR/USD trade. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4315
Exit Price: 1.4295

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

I will update the board in a few hours for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm trade today. I will update the board later for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

Conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD trade today. I will update the board in about an hour for the AU open trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4121
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4161
TP: 1.4111

Happy trading!

ok i am halfway through all your posts and have a couple of questions…

on the cable you are saying the close of the 2.30 bar (so at 2.30 CST) is down you wait 30 min and then
@ 3.00 CST you place your order

and your 10 pips + is that after you buy with the fees paid to your broker? ie entry is 1.5993 is it really 1.5990+ 3 pip sread give or take what the fee is.

i am reading this in order so thanks in advance

Hello kenny10pips, thanks for the post.

That is correct, if the 2:30pm CST bar closes down you would enter the GBP/USD at the open of the 3pm bar going long. The profit in terms of pips includes the spread (it is actually 10 pips of profit).

Hopefully this helps!