S/L: 1.6442
TP: 1.6482

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm CST trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6472
Exit Price: 1.6482

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

I will update the board shortly for the 3pm CST GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions also lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6470
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6444
TP: 1.6480

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD trade until 6:30pm CST.

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L today. Good luck in the overnight session; I’ll update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6531
S/L: 1.6491
TP: 1.6551

Happy trading!

How can u risk 40 pips to gain 20 pips. The opposite should be the issue

Hello Muyaad, thanks for the post :slight_smile:

I have answered this question many, many times throughout the life of this thread. The key to these trades are specific entry and exit points. The time of exit provided is one that should be adhered to based on the rules of the system, regardless of price action. This being the case, we offset the risk of this particular trade by our exit every time.

In most cases, the trade will never reach the S/L. Each of these trades are such as they have worked for several years historically, and continue to work throughout this year (see my recap a few pages back). All of the systems have a 65% win rate or higher over the last several years and very rarely reach S/L historically.

Hopefully this answers your question. :slight_smile:

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade was stopped out, and the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: 3pm CSt GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6504
S/L: 1.6478
TP: 1.6514

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade until 6:30pm CST.

Good morning everyone, hopefully you had a profitable overnight session :slight_smile:

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out yesterday and the conditions for the 7am EUR/USD short trade did not line up this morning. Based on the recent volatility in the market due to economic factors, it is recommended that you place trades using a smaller lot size for the foreseeable future.

I will update the board in a bit for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions also did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6380
S/L: 1.6354
TP: 1.6390

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade until 6:30pm CST.

You should try playing strength instead of percentages. Higher win rates.

Thanks for the post HoySauce :slight_smile:

The goal of this thread is for those who have systems that are winning, to share with those who are looking for a successful system to add to their portfolio. If you have a system that you find to be working, I encourage you to post the exact details of the system so that the members of this thread can read and, possibly, adopt the system.

I appreciate the response. I didnt mean to bash your system, I just feel like too many traders play probabilities where there is visible strength and weakness in the charts. I do appreciate you sharing as that is the only way for anyone to learn.

Cheers.