Great Trading Strategies

I absolutely agree (and no offense taken :)). This is why I mention all throughout this thread that these system are in no way meant to take the place of having a solid understand of market movement/TA principles. Actively understanding and trading using Support and Resistance theory is perhaps one of the most effective methods of trading I’ve experienced. However, all systems that require a judgement based on chart analysis are subject to the individual interpretation of the trader (which is why many traders experience difficulty trading a system that someone else has derived - they often cannot pick up on the subtle nuances of the system).

The nice thing about these systems is that they are easy to follow and provide a steady profit, without being subject to any form of interpretation :wink:

Thanks again for the contribution. I hope to hear more from you on this thread :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out yesterday, but the conditions for the 7am EUR/USD long trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4441
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4501
TP: 1.4421

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today, but the 7am EUR/USD trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4441
Exit Price: 1.4421

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: AU open short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today. That’s all the thread trades for the day. Have a great evening tonight, and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow FXers,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

I apologize; we were not going to take the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today because of the market’s early close. So, the next trade today is the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. That’s all for the week; have a great, safe weekend and I will update the board again on Monday. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

I trust that you had a great weekend :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am trade EUR/USD short trade. Here is teh setup:

Entry Price: 1.4496
S/L: 1.4556
TP: 1.4476

Happy trading!

The conditions also lined up for the 9am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6443
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6403
TP: 1.6463

Good luck!

The 9:30am GBP/USD trade was stopped out and the 7am EUR/USD trade did not reach S/L or TP. Next trade: 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD trade today. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6408
S/L: 1.6382
TP: 1.6418

Happy trading!

The conditions also lined up for the AU open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4509
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4549
TP: 1.4499

Good luck!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade and the AU open trade did not reach TP or S/L today.

That’s all for the day. Good luck tonight and I will update the board in the morning.

Hello friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4410
S/L: 1.4470
TP: 1.4390

Based on the fact that we’ve already seen a good size move last night and that the current bull move (as small as it may be) seems to have some momentum, I recommend that you place the trade with a lesser lot size.

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 7am EUR/USD trade until 11am CST.

The 7am EUR/USD trade was stopped out and the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade conditions did not line up. Next trade: 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6305
S/L: 1.6289
TP: 1.6315

Happy trading!