Great Trading Strategies

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5714
Exit Price: 1.5734

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today either. Thanks all for today folks. Have a great night and I’ll update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning all. The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3794
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3854
TP: 1.3774

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade was stopped out today, and the conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Because of the market’s early close today, those are all the opportunities we have.

Have a great, safe weekend and I will update the board on Monday. Ciao! :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and took advantage of some of the bearish gains to be made in yesterday’s session :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

ps. Starting tomorrow I’ll be on the road once again for about a week. I’ll update this thread like I did last time during travel; I will update it at the end of the day for the status on all trades.

Hey TTID,
Have a great trip, and as always, we look forward to your posts,
regards

Thanks Dave, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30 GBP/USD long trade and it was stopped out. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3741
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3781
TP: 1.3731

Good luck!

The EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3741
Exit Price: 1.3731

Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for today. As I mentioned earlier, I will update the board on the status of the trades at the end of the day for the remainder of this week. Have a great evening and good luck in the overnight session!

Hello,

I’m new here and I give a try to that system. Thank you for sharing it!

Good morning friends! It’s great to be back home and able to update this thread. I apologize for not updating it at all while I was gone, but the business trip was much more hectic than I anticipated. Hopefully you all made some solid profit in the up-swing last week :).

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3857
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3907
TP: 1.3837

Happy trading!

Good to have you back.

Thanks Joe_FX, it’s good to be back :slight_smile:

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3857
Exit Price: 1.3837

Next trade: the 9:30am CST GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5960
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5920
TP: 1.5980

Good luck!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5960
Exit Price: 1.5980

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.