Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Next trade: the AU open long trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3927
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3967
TP: 1.3917

Happy trading!

Good morning friends,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open trade reached TP last night. The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5995
S/L: 1.5969
TP: 1.6005

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lower lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade, but we are still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade until 7:30pm CST.

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5995
Exit Price: 1.6005

Trade length: 4 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for the day folks. Good luck tonight and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Price action is a bit choppy today, but sometimes that is a great environment for statistically-based trading. :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

This thread is fascinating.

With a big enough portfolio, you could have a comfortable living by just doing these four trades.

I will learn a lot from following this thread.

Thanks for the reply M14X,

That is certainly correct. Having multiple systems (and combinations of the system types) really helps to build a healthy, profitable portfolio. :slight_smile:

Everyone,

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3900
S/L: 1.3940
TP: 1.3890

Happy trading!

Good morning folks,

Sorry for the late update, but the AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP yesterday.

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4029
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4089
TP: 1.4009

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade at a lower lot size.

Good luck!

This would have been a great long open trade. its gone up 110 pips.

I’m not sure if I entered at the wrong time, but my trade did not get picked up because it did not drop to 1.4029. Because of the way the potential trade has gone, would this be a good time to cancel the order? Or should I stick it out?

Yes, this would be a good time to exit. If you miss the opening price and the action has already either passed the stop or the limit, you will not want to enter the trade. Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The 7am EUR/USD short trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry once again for the late update, but the conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6058
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm bar
S/L: 1.6018
TP: 1.6078

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6058
Exit Price: 1.6078

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)