Great Trading Strategies

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5944
Exit Price: 1.5954

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Also, the conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3744
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3784
TP: 1.3734

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade at a lower lot size.

Good luck!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3744
Exit Price: 1.3734

Trade length: 3 bars

That’s all for the day folks. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning.

Good morning friends,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3802
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3862
TP: 1.3782

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trace with a lower lot size.

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3802
Exit Price: 1.3792

Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5996
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5956
TP: 1.6016

Happy trading!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5996
Exit Price: 1.6016

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6034
S/L: 1.6008
TP: 1.6044

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6034
Exit Price: 1.6044

Also, the conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3823
S/L: 1.3863
TP: 1.3813

Happy trading!

Well guys,

Price action moved pretty quick and the AU open EUR/USD trade also reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3823
Exit Price: 1.3813

Trade length: 0 bars

That’s all for today; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

Hello friends,

Hopefully you all had a profitable evening :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Because of the market close, we will only have 1 other trade today.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Thanks for a great thread and keeping it up. If I have this right, your only taking the pairs in one direction at the set time. Eur/Usd short, Gbp/Usd long etc.?

Actually, there could be trades that overlap in different pairs depending on how slow (or quick) price action is moving. For instance, the 7am EUR/USD short trade goes from 7am-11am CST, but the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade is from 9:30am-6:30pm CST. These two trades have the potential to overlap with the result being both a long and short order in simultaneously.

However, we will never hedge with any of these trades…they will always be in one direction or another in any single pair.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

That’s all for the week folks. Have a safe weekend, enjoy your break from FX ;), and I will update the board again on Monday. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hi
I was just wondering, I see your trades range between 10-30 pips on each trade. Do you personally use the same method in your own trading? I am just interested in how different traders make their profits, because with yours it seems that you win at least 90% of the time, so I’m guessing it doesn’t really matter that the number of pips is small, since you are almost certain of them, which means you can trade with a high balance?

Thanks for the post PureMuscle,

Yes, these are a part of my trading portfolio, but the size/length of the trade depends on the type of trade. Often, time-based trades offer a short window of opportunity (hence the trades on this thread) while other trades may extended much longer than a few hours or even the day that the trade was entered. The key is to use multiple trades to create a strong trading portfolio and let your money management handle the rest :wink:

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

So your system only shorts EUR/USD and never a long if I have it right. And the same with GBP/USD you only go long on that pair never short? The more I’m looking at this the more I’m liking it, thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Based on the trades that are listed on this thread, that is correct. That doesn’t mean that there are no long EUR/USD or short GBP/USD opportunities, it simply means that during the US session, there are aren’t many time/price action combination trades that prove to be statistically biased in one direction or another.

Hopefully this helps!

Good morning guys,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and took advantage of the bearish move during last night’s session ;).

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3758
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3818
TP: 1.3738

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

Well guys, price action moved pretty quick and 7am EUR/USD short trade has already reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3758
Exit Price: 1.3738

Trade length: 0 bars

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.