Great Trading Strategies

Yes, it has been a good day today :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6079
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6053
TP: 1.6089

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3856
S/L: 1.3896
TP: 1.3846

Happy trading!

Sorry once again for the delay. The 3pm GBP/USD long trade and the AU open EUR/USdD short trade both reached TP today as well.

This does not happen very often, but the conditions for every trade lined up today and every one of them reached TP for a net gain of 70 pips :slight_smile:

That’s it for the day; have a great overnight session and I will update the board in the morning.

Good morning all,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5963
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5823
TP: 1.5983

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. We are still in the 9:30pm trade until 6:30pm CST. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

Not anymore. :smiley:

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5963
Exit Price: 1.5983

Trade length: 7 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5948
S/L: 1.5918
TP: 1.5958

Good luck!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I noticed you cut tp and s/l in half in comparison to your first post, may I ask why?

Thank you for the post Ymir,

Which trade are you referring to? Also, are you meaning the first post at the very beginning on this thread or at the beginning of the day?

Price action moved pretty quickly today and we have already reached TP on the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5948
Exit Price: 1.5958

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

I’m sorry, I meant the first post of the thread and your last trade, on GBP/USD long. I did not read much of this thread besides first page, because I’m new to it, so please correct me if I’m wrong, but what you try to do is identify likely levels that will be reach in a move and aim to hit that by allowing larger s/l and be satisfied with small profit right?

You have 76% success rate and win/loss ratio is 1/3? I really appreciate you sharing this and putting up the effort to make things easy for us to follow, but could you go into a little more detail on how you identify you trades?

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3692
S/L: 1.3732
TP: 1.3682

Happy trading!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3692
Exit Price: 1.3682

Trade length: 4 bars

That’s all for the day; I will update the board in the morning. Good luck in the overnight session!

Good morning all,

Hopefully you reaped the benefits of last night’s bearish move :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade this morning. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5944
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5914
TP: 1.5954

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5944
Exit Price: 1.5954

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5935
S/L: 1.5909
TP: 1.5945

Happy trading!